Exclamation Gotta love Ruby sanctum bugs

When we were doing Hallion 10 HC last night this happened.
    I jumped through the portal to get in the Twilight realm for phase 2.
    well... see where I ended up.

And there you have it, kids, THAT'S what happens when you use the standard interface.

Dammit! No Exploit /cry :P

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    And there you have it, kids, THAT'S what happens when you use the standard interface.
    haha :P played too long with the standard interface, whenever I try a 'good' UI I just can't get used to it anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    ROFL

also on topic thats what you get for tanking the boss on the outter rim and not in the middle for easy portal taking ^_^

i always change my ui every 2 to three weeks.

Deleted
    Never seen that happen. But when we killed it last night, when we ran through Halion to avoid that meteor thing, some ppl got breathed AND tail swiped when standing under his belly.

still killed it though ^^

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium* View Post
    ROFL

also on topic thats what you get for tanking the boss on the outter rim and not in the middle for easy portal taking ^_^
    Tanking him at the flame wall is easier when you have more problems placing the combustion's circles >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Swiph View Post
    Never seen that happen. But when we killed it last night, when we ran through Halion to avoid that meteor thing, some ppl got breathed AND tail swiped when standing under his belly.

still killed it though ^^
    Same thing happened to use on our first few attempts, kept getting tail swept when directly underneath him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen that happen.
    It only happened when we did heroic, didnt happen once while we tried on normal, but people in twilight realm in p3 failed every time :/ i was tanking physical realm so :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkerr View Post
    haha :P played too long with the standard interface, whenever I try a 'good' UI I just can't get used to it anymore
    HAHA Xpearl! hahahaha, on to the topic. I haven't done the fight since i don't have any gametime so i can't really comment on this one looks annoying tho

Deleted
    what we did was to tank him in the middle, and people standing to his right side, near the edge. someone gets combustion and runs to the EDGE, not just near it, but until he cant go further.

when a meteor comes, since we are all on the right side of him, we all run through the boss to stand near the edge on the left side of him. Rest of the fight is pretty simple. Allthough it gets a little complicated when you dont know if you are going to die from Flame breath/tail swipe when switching sides.

We used 3 healers. holy paladin outside in P3. holy priest for speed shields and a resto shaman (me) inside the portals in P3.

We used 4 healers the other few times we tried it, and P3 took FOREVER. So use 3 healers instead of 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    It only happened when we did heroic, didnt happen once while we tried on normal, but people in twilight realm in p3 failed every time :/ i was tanking physical realm so :/
    Lol, i think it was every time people on my side died Don't blame me though, I survived the longest

I remember when we tried it on heroic 25, after entering the portal at 75%, the raid was right under halion and immediately got cleaved the second they entered the portal :')
    on 10 man heroic though, no such problems >_>

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy priest for speed shields
    what? o.o isnt disc the one with the speedy shields? like 2 sec cooldown while holy has 4 or 5 seconds

---------- Post added 2010-07-10 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Lol, i think it was every time people on my side died Don't blame me though, I survived the longest
    Not blaming you im blaming your whole team :3 oh wait thats means im included /facepalm

He was refering to the holy talent Body and Soul which gives you a speed buff.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    He was refering to the holy talent Body and Soul which gives you a speed buff.
    Oh o.o I didnt bother to learn that on my priest :s as its hardly useful when doing normal instances when level 73 and leveling ~

I've never seen this happen, but once our rogue was alt+tabbed out when we started the fight. He was able to use killing spree to "teleport" through the wall to the back of halion. I think the only reason you would teleport out of the circle would be some major lag issues.