Retribution Gearing Conundrum

Hello, I joined your forums in hopes of getting some advice I hope this is the right place for such a topic, I searched but did not see any "paladin help" section, just this one. I'm a paladin that raids normal ICC25 and I would appreciate anyone's advice. Oh, and I can't link things yet so if you don't know their stats look them up on WoWhead Sorry!

So far I've been happily sporting a "Landsoul's Horned Greathelm" since I needed the hit and it's ilevel 264. However, I got lucky and got my hands on a "Tiny Abomination in a Jar" which, when equipped, brings me nearly 100 hit rating over the cap!

My plan was that I'd wear the helmet until I got the BiS gloves for normal ICC then replace the helmet with the t10 helmet "Lightsworn Helmet", but in light of my new overabundance of hit would it be better to dump all the hit from the Greathelm and downgrading to ilevel 251 t10 helmet and get a bunch of haste that way? If I switch I lose ~60 AP and a negligible amount of crit, but I gain 80 haste and lose all the worthless hit. I lose that AP primarily because I switch from +32 AP on my boots to Icewalker because I would be below hit cap otherwise.

So which helmet should I wear?

Most likely the set helm, but it would be a lot easier to judge with an armory link

Still unable to post a link, but search the US servers for Seregal of Skywall.

I'm wearing the t10 helmet atm but because I have not logged off yet, it still shows my ilevel 264 helmet and +32 AP for boots. It's either that or t10 and Icewalker for boots. Those are the changes I'm considering at the moment.

Hmm set helm is ~ 200 dps better.

Oh, I guess I'll be wearing that then Thanks! Can I ask how you came by that conclusion? I want to know so I can figure it out on my own next time.

Rawr is your friend :}

Deleted
    i would like to delve a bit deeper into Rawr:

http://rawr.codeplex.com/

if you want to check your character, be sure to change your rotation and your buffs available. rawr default loads your character with all raidbuffs (which is good) and the most retarded rotation you can have (which is... less good), especially with current T9 availability.

if you need any help on how to setup rawr, feel free to send me a PM.