Thread: 2 new islands?

Deleted
    Tol Barad?

i WISH it was Kul'tiras.... alliance needs its bad ass navy =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Tol Barad?
    It seems a bit too much north for Tol Barad, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    this appears to be Tol'Barad

what's going on with that water by the way?
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit View Post
    It seems a bit too much north for Tol Barad, don't you think?
    But where then is Tol'Barad?
    They MIGHT have moved it....no...im SURE they did, because of that blue spot over there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow946 View Post
    what's going on with that water by the way?
    Deepholme

its tol barad, i bet my balls on it, its almost as big as Isle of Quel`whatever it was, and theyve said many times that itll be even bigger than Isle of Quel`whatever is is.outdoor pvp zone after all.

Deepholme
    Surely you mean Vashj'ir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe View Post
    Surely you mean Vashj'ir?
    hmm. i dont know to be honest. i thought it was Deepholme since it got added in the latest patch

What the hell happened to Kul Tiras anyway. I thought they might add it in cata but never heard anything about it. I, too suspect that this will be Tol Barad even though it's in the wrong place relative to Hillsbrad, Gilneas etc. Its location suggests it might be Kul Tiras, but I find it more likely they'll either merge the two or just say "uurh yea, it got moved in the cataclysm by... lava or something... yea it's Tol Barad".

Yesh and noes

hmm. i dont know to be honest. i thought it was Deepholme since it got added in the latest patch
    It's obviously Vashj'ir Deepholme is located beneath the ground in a rocky half ethereal plane (Elemental plane of earth which is linked with Azeroth) kind of thing, whilst Vashj'ir is a plateau rising up from the seafloor. And it's close to the Eastern Kingdoms cause it'll be easy to get to ^^

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

Most likely Tol'Barad. They didn't want to interupt people flying across the harber I guess. Thought there should be a big island in that harber with lots of other smaller islands around it. I guess they can't just cut Dun Morogh in half. It always bothers me that, that zone is x4 as big as it should be in game from lore, but I guess that is what you need to have for a starting zone.

Isn't Kul'tiras supposed to be bigger, and further into the bight. And Tol'barad be even further in, and northeastern part of it?

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

Nah, here is a map of what it should of looked like (thought from gameplay and technical difficulties back in Classic wow, Couldn't).

Thought, looking at the Warcraft 2 map

That is too far out to be Tol'barad unless they moved it (like I said, would suck to be dismounted when flying over that big harbor.

The small one(s) are Tol Barad. The large blue thing is Vashj'ir.