July 22 Beta patch

Seems there will be another Beta patch today...

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26261...nce-7-22-2010/

Cool. Can't wait to see what the changes are. Anyone see how big the patch is ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It doesn;t SAY a patch.. but it's likely... or it could be just integrating the new battle.net for the beta servers.

HOPEFULLY it is to add thousands upon thousands of Beta invites... ( am #863.. I cna just FEEL it)

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    ... or it could be just integrating the new battle.net for the beta servers.
    That would still be considered a minor patch would it not?

Hopefully we see some cool new updates for hunters.

Hopefully druids become moderately less useless in this patch :x

Err, I hope to see Worgen district done and Worgens females!
    Also, new zones and dungoens unlocked?
    But prolly bug fixs, its just sooo fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Seems there will be another Beta patch today...

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26261...nce-7-22-2010/
    More than likely a fix for what myself and a few others experienced last night. The not able to change hair styles on the updated Worgen models and some of the faces not rendering. That and the ability to not play a worgen DK (not sure how long that one has been around). Just my assumption though.

May explain this green post regarding invites:

"The overall intent stated was to provide regular rollouts of adding people to beta. Weekly was the term used I believe--but remember that the needs of the QA team will overturn any schedules. If they're working on stabilizing the beta realms after a patch... they may hold off on adding people."

The bit about stablizing the beta realms after a patch may be a reference to todays downtime.

I think their gonna fix all the WoW Errors and graphic issues thats been happening since last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Hopefully druids become moderately less useless in this patch :x
    I hope so, even though I don't plan on leveling another one. I watched the Worgen Starting zone videos, the druids looked painful compared to the other classes, I mean on the yogscast video the hunter was practically one shotting everything while the druid could barely stay alive long enough to kill the mob. It was ridiculous.
    It was the expansion of fire... the expansion of destruction... the expansion we took back what was ours. It was the expansion of rebirth... the expansion of great sadness... the expansion of pain... and the expansion of joy. It was a new age. It was the end of history. It was the expansion everything changed. The expansion is Cataclysm. The place: Azeroth.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they turn on the instance servers so I can get my chars out of Stratholme and Stonecore

Also if your in the beta and go to the Beta forums and look at the list of known issues edited today they have a build in their called 12604. Probably a minor bug fix patch

15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Tab pl0x.
    ALTF4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    I think their gonna fix all the WoW Errors and graphic issues thats been happening since last patch.
    Not having the cool water really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Not having the cool water really sucks.
    I have that running right now. Only issue I get is when I have the view distance turned up above 50%. Then I run into situations with loading screens after taking a zep or events like the submarine event at Abysmal Maw (sp?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniDevil View Post
    I have that running right now. Only issue I get is when I have the view distance turned up above 50%. Then I run into situations with loading screens after taking a zep or events like the submarine event at Abysmal Maw (sp?)
    I tried everything, but water doesn't appear to me unless I tune down the liquid details to the old water version.