Fury Rotation / FCFS

First of all I tried searching the forums first be it said the search function has been disabled.

OT: What exactly is priority on abilities, I figured something along the lines of BT > WW > Slam (bloodsurge proc) and then heroic strike to dump rage when over 60?

When i played fury my rotation was somewhat a FCFS, though there was a bit of a rotation.
    this is from tankspot, they have a fury guide, you may want to check the elitest jerks forums as well.

0.0 sec: WW
    1.5 sec: BT
    3.0 sec: GCD free
    4.5 sec: GCD Free
    6.5 sec: BT
    8.0 sec: WW
    9.5 sec: GCD free
    11.5 sec: BT
    13.0 sec: GCD free
    14.5 sec: GCD free
    16.0 sec: WW
    17.5 sec: BT
    19.0 sec: GCD free
    20.5 sec: GCD free
    22.5 sec: BT
    24.0 sec: WW
    25.5 sec: GCD free
    27.5 sec: BT
    29.0 sec: GCD free
    30.5 sec: GCD free
    32.0 sec: WW
    33.5 sec: BT

Essentially, in the GCD free areas is where you would use Slam on a proc, or execute when boss health <20%, as well as trinkets.

Heroic strike in a situation where you have too much rage, or cleave for aoe. Though you don't want to spam HS or cleave and end up not being able to WW or BT when its off cd.

Things may have changed, i havent raided as fury for awhile.

When you use HS depends on your level of gear (usually when you're over 50 [and that's when you're in ICC gear]) otherwise the post above me has it right. O btw trinkets and racials are off the GCD
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Deathwish and recklessness arent.

Thats probably what he meant. =)

Thanks for the help everyone, also does anyone know a good addon that announces slam procs. I know someone who had one that shouted "Do a barrel roll" whenever it came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many add ons that track slam! procs. I personally use power auras.

I use Nao and find it very nice for Slam proc. Power Aura is also quite nice. I use both just to make sure