Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, we'll have to wait till brewfest then, i guess.
    No its from a Daily quest in Sholazar basin, WoWhead it

after reading the cata notes on demonology, clearly were having some difficulty continuing to contain our epicness for the coming cataclysm.

....what you thought we were actually weak all WoTLK? we were just....waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Zworg View Post
    No its from a Daily quest in Sholazar basin, WoWhead it
    I did, my bad.. read "Event: Brewfest" And thought it's from Brewfest only.. Thanks for the info
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

BL + elixir + random buff + berserk = win

edit: that reminds me of this, forgot to enter a bg for berserk buff http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/935...1908035844.jpg
    Last edited by Photek; 2010-07-15 at 11:56 PM.

Indeed.
    You can still obtain the "old" drink through the "Secret Strength of the Frenzyheart" daily, by dumping the quest one - and talking to the npc in the camp.
    You can only have one of the drink "on you" at a time, so requires either the argent squire or jeeves to bank them one at a time as you gather them.

I don't think he really needed to cast Howl of Terror. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would run away from that anyway.

lmao, thats awesome

Hahaha, that is cool!

Then another lock came and banished him. Seriously, making PvP demos stand there in their cooldown banished by one of their own = fun. The bigger they are, the more fun it is!

thats damn near as big as illidan was lol

I saw same Mage huge like this in WG twice today.
    He do not have any food/special buff active

The drink that causes this effect does not place a buff on the player.
    That is why people are having trouble fignuring it out, unless you are nearby and see the "gettting drunk from" etc emotes while they are drinking them.
    Even then it takes time to set up, since you can get upto 3 increases from one drink, but that does require you to sit and drink for I think 28 seconds each one.
    Found it will drop off after an undetermined period of time too, which drinking further will not refresh.

It's real, i saw the player in dalaran he is on Sylvanas EU.

Reported it to a GM for abuse of game mechanics.

GM Thanked me and said it indeed is abuse so ya wish him GL on his soon to be ban :O

Dear lord why would they ban someone who did that? Not like it last that long or gives some huge advantage.

It lasts forever, like i said he did it on my realm in dala etc, he was there for like 20+ min that big then i went to random hc.

But its abuse of game mechanic's like i said getting bigger then the houses of dalaran = just plain annoying and for ppl with a crappy pc i think it might be slightly laggy.

If they would intend someone to be this big they would made it that everyone can do it.

Having used myself in dalaran and ironforge, I was unable to get maybe more than a few minutes of the effect.
    So either they are exploiting some other mechanic, or found a way to refresh it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    It lasts forever, like i said he did it on my realm in dala etc, he was there for like 20+ min that big then i went to random hc.

But its abuse of game mechanic's like i said getting bigger then the houses of dalaran = just plain annoying and for ppl with a crappy pc i think it might be slightly laggy.

If they would intend someone to be this big they would made it that everyone can do it.
    People like you are why we can't have fun things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    It's real, i saw the player in dalaran he is on Sylvanas EU.

Reported it to a GM for abuse of game mechanics.

GM Thanked me and said it indeed is abuse so ya wish him GL on his soon to be ban :O
    You seriously suck.

Depends if the mechanic changes what you are able to do at any given time, or if it inteferes with gameplay. Certainly a considerably larger than normal player could be blocking the view of something else, and could have some effect on range or line of sight.
    I certainly miss the double mount idea, where the headless horseman could be mounted on top of the flying carpet, or the chopper (which at the time I could not afford unfortunatly).