Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I wish people would stop getting up in arms about "anime" style fanart. If you don't like that style, fine, but some of it really isn't all that bad.

Also, take notice of where the vast majority of WoW fanart in that style comes from. Nine times out of ten, its artist has an East Asian name. Take a wild guess what currently is the most popular art style is in East Asia? Similar to how western art tends to be gritty, darker, and severely overmasculinated (see Marvel/DC comics for more), East Asian art tends to be more fun, colorful, and cutesy. It's not bad, simply different. If you don't like it, just move on.

Anyway --

I'm personally a little disappointed that questgivers are sitting inside of instances now. Gives players even less of a reason to step further than two feet outside their chosen city.

Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    first! i F5 sooo many times to get that first... lol
    Why do idiots do this?

Nice feature for our huntards, it still wont make me want to play mine again though, he can rot at 80 for a while longer.
    sod off

Quote Originally Posted by iindigo View Post
    I wish people would stop getting up in arms about "anime" style fanart. If you don't like that style, fine, but some of it really isn't all that bad.

Also, take notice of where the vast majority of WoW fanart in that style comes from. Nine times out of ten, its artist has an East Asian name. Take a wild guess what currently is the most popular art style is in East Asia? Similar to how western art tends to be gritty, darker, and severely overmasculinated (see Marvel/DC comics for more), East Asian art tends to be more fun, colorful, and cutesy. It's not bad, simply different. If you don't like it, just move on.

Anyway --

I'm personally a little disappointed that questgivers are sitting inside of instances now. Gives players even less of a reason to step further than two feet outside their chosen city.
    Nobody has any problem with it if they just draw it normally. But instead they have to put 'MIGHT' on it, when very frankly, it is not mighty at all.

It's like drawing a snake and then adding feet to it, totally unnecessary and untruthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    Nobody has any problem with it if they just draw it normally. But instead they have to put 'MIGHT' on it, when very frankly, it is not mighty at all.

It's like drawing a snake and then adding feet to it, totally unnecessary and untruthful.
    You're post is like a representation of what it feels like to be a total complete retard. Really how does it feel to be so alone and unable to even understand yourself, let alone the world?

Must be harsh.

10+ Year Old Account
    plaguelands look nice now))

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brattak View Post
    I think Araj is like "WTF is going on in my town? oO"
    HAHAHA, nice one