Kill Command in Cata

I was going through the spells list the other day and noticed Kill Command seems like it will be much better in the xpac. For those of you in the beta, how much is it hitting/critting for? Could it contribute to making BM a realistic dps spec again?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kill Command has nothing to do with your pet other than that it triggers it, so its no more useful for BM than it is for any other spec.

I was however getting 10k+ crits as MM with it, and similar as BM.

To die would be a grand adventure!

Kill Command's hit/crit numbers are irrelevant, considering how early of a build it still is in Beta.

It could crit for 80k, but without context of how it compares to other abilities, it means nothing about whether or not BM's a "realistic dps spec". It of course will also go through several iterations as they try to figure out just what the hell they want to do with it anyways, and where it should fit (primary Focus dump?)

We haven't even seen real talents come up from this yet, I'd suggest waiting a little longer.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    Also getting 10k crits with it as BM. But didn't try it as MM as it's a waste of focus.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrivat3d View Post
    Kill Command has nothing to do with your pet other than that it triggers it, so its no more useful for BM than it is for any other spec.

I was however getting 10k+ crits as MM with it, and similar as BM.

Actually, it is more useful for BM than other specs because BM has no focus dump (MM has Chimera, Survival has Explosive/Black Arrow), and BM has talents that influence Kill Command. Non-BM specs wouldn't use it, or shouldn't use it I should say.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Kill Command now uses the Hunters focus instead of the pets now? I had a feeling it did but just didnt care enough b/c i never really like BM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gps View Post
    Kill Command now uses the Hunters focus instead of the pets now? I had a feeling it did but just didnt care enough b/c i never really like BM
    It always consumed the hunter's resources.

i think it will become a good strong damage ability for BM

right now the numbers are based only on u but that should change so BM hunters will get stronger KK over MM and surv