Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafio View Post
    I would like to hit you in the face, with something big ...
    You could hit him with my penis and THAT is why I like posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eregar the Astral Walker View Post
    Because I can't post Screenshots so I need to post at least 10 times.
    ^^This.. I am more of a reader than a poster.. I post when I feel I can contribute, but usually someone else beats me to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    -Because....

Ok, that's all I could come up with.

Why do you post here then?
    Jeez...

Is that really hard?

Censorship?

Ain't ringing any bells?

REAL ID IS A FUCKING FAIL SYSTEM.

5 minutes and I'd be perma banned in the Official Forums.

Still being doubtful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the official forums are a piece of poorly moderated and over censored bullshit. And I get to use my own avatar here :3
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-07-18 at 01:03 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Because the official forums are actually more filled with trolls in retards than this. Also, there is a lot more help to find here often.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never posted on the official forums so its not because i hate those prob cause i wanted a signature and just kept posting in other threads after i requested one lol.

The censorship aspect has a lot to do with it probably, in terms of both behaviour and datamining.

For me personally, I've never really been a part of the WoW forums. I registered on MMO-Champ because of the Cataclysm stuff. My WoW subscription is also on hiatus until Cataclysm, but even if it wasn't, I'd still be reading these forums for all the spoiler stuff.

Blue trackers and recent news (well, the interesting stuff) condensed into one page. Not to mention the recent posts tracker is how i usually find topics to look into.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get my news here and from what I gather, the official forums are moderated pretty tightly about crying about Blizz. Not that I start many threads, but I wouldn't want to be banned for contradicting opinions. Also, I can swear here. But most of all...because I am bored.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I get my news here and from what I gather, the official forums are moderated pretty tightly about crying about Blizz. Not that I start many threads, but I wouldn't want to be banned for contradicting opinions. Also, I can swear here. But most of all...because I am bored.
    who here was banned for posting about Real-Id?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

I post here because the mods are a bit less confusing as far as how they use the banhammer.

I've gotten banned on the official forums multiple times for the most innocent of posts. The last one I got banned for was when I posted, "The Cataclysm Alpha leak is what really killed the dinosaurs."

I mean...seriously? They told me I was trolling and banned me for a week for saying that, yet all of the hundreds of times before that in which I had deliberately egged on and insulted other forum posters never earned me even a single warning. Thus, I migrated over to these forums where the mods actually have some sense.

Because I got banned from the official WoW forums forever

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reech View Post
    ^^This.. I am more of a reader than a poster.. I post when I feel I can contribute, but usually someone else beats me to it..
    This and because if i have an honest question that i don't understand I can 99% of the time get a serious response without that person acting elitist andmaking me feel stupid.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    I post here because the mods are a bit less confusing as far as how they use the banhammer.

I've gotten banned on the official forums multiple times for the most innocent of posts. The last one I got banned for was when I posted, "The Cataclysm Alpha leak is what really killed the dinosaurs."

I mean...seriously? They told me I was trolling and banned me for a week for saying that, yet all of the hundreds of times before that in which I had deliberately egged on and insulted other forum posters never earned me even a single warning. Thus, I migrated over to these forums where the mods actually have some sense.
    mmorpg.com is even worst.

I was ban there on the off topic forum, for talking about Halloween 1 being worst than the remake.

Got ban for spam, lol
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

My account got hacked, and after I got it back it's been closed due to chargeback issues from a bank account that may or may not be mine. Can't post on the official forums, and I have to get my opinion known somehow.

The people saying they post here to troll are incorrect. The MMO-Champion definition of "trolling" is basically "saying something stupid." The moderators here are just as quick to ban "real" trolls as the ones at the official forums.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reech View Post
    Damn you beat me to it! But yeah this is pretty much for me too.

Permaban from official forums.
    The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.
    - Robert A. Kotick, CEO and President of Activsion Blizzard 2008-2023

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.
    Because the official forums are full of stupid forum trolls,

Now dont get me wrong there are trolls here too, but a hell of a lot less.

Also the Official forums doesn't have a remmber me button and I cba logging in each time,

The offcial forums are ugly, take too long to load and have sooo many repeated topics its BS, not to mention the fact to edit stuff it has to load a new page, and we actually post pictures/links(yes i know u can post links, but there not clickable unless u have linkification mod for FF and even than it dont work 100% of the time) here.

I got banned from the official WoW forums 2 years ago when I was a huge troll. I got one of the biggest reactions on my server forum when I anonymously posted a YouTube video hammering on certain players. It was good lulz, but it was f***ing stupid. I have had a change of views and now I fulfill my trolling needs even more anonymously on a popular image board.

[edit]: Contrary to popular beliefs... I posted on my main, and that's what made things better/worse.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”