Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    lmao , these are almost as bad as those 9/11 conspiracy theory's

Im just glad people aren't falling for this crap as easily as they would have before
    this

Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    Pulling down the sails because of the storm leads to his capture.
    Clearly Thrall was an Alliance Spy from the beginning! HE WAS NEVER THE WARCHIEF.
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eereus View Post
    a definitely possibility that i may have overlooked in my overzealousness to get all the info posted...although some of the journal entries seem to imply that thrall is not merely on the ship but also caused the storm. could be wrong though
    I have reviewed what i have posted thus far and now agree whole heartedly with those that initially disagreed with my analysis. It is simple Thrall going to the maelstrom hopefully this post will clear up the other part of this argument that i have supported.

i was overzealous lol to get all the info posted.

This is just the journal of a sailor who was on Thrall's boat. This is only their adventure to the Maelstrom.

Edit: The quest text on the other hand does seem to point to Garrosh being a traitor though.
    Last edited by Chaotiz; 2010-07-18 at 05:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    what i dont understand is why varian sen SI:7 to capture Thrall when he is trying to help save the world
    It's the Earthen Ring and the Shamans trying to save the world, it's entirely possible Varian or the general Alliance forces don't quite understand the extent of the dangers or importance of what the shamans are doing, considering lorewise the Alliance isn't exactly shaman heavy.

Or it could also be that Thrall is such an important figure to the Horde that the Alliance just don't want to let this chance pass them by and figure the other shamans of the Earthen Ring will be enough to handle "saving the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    This is just the journal of a sailor who was on Thrall's boat. This is only their adventure to the Maelstrom.

Edit: The quest text on the other hand does seem to point to Garrosh being a traitor though.
    Nothing points to Garrosh being a traitor. None of it.
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed the post lol thanks for the feedback everyone

post has been changed please re read as i was overzealous and did not use common sense
    Last edited by Eereus; 2010-07-18 at 05:34 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many black dragons have infiltrated the nobility of Stormwind and the Alliance? I wouldn't be surprised if someone with many connections, say part of the Twilight Hammer, had infiltrated both factions and got the info of were Thrall was heading then commanded SI:7 to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    FROM
    THE
    MAELSTROM.

Not from some Horde ship or dock.
    Hardly convincing.

I hate garrosh , and i want to hate him as i play alliance more than horde. However blizzard can't have horde players hating garrosh so they will make him "good" and lolololderp wow's BIG WAR will be as pointless as ever.

This extends to Garrosh who may have his heart in the right place but whose methods clash with thralls so it is quite possible he would want to remove his competition. this even extends to much of the fanbase as can be seen on this forum with the constant garrosh vs. thrall flame war.
    Thrall makes Garrosh Warchief because he has more pressing matters to attend to. That would be like Biden killing Obama because he was afraid Obama was going to take his position as Vice President.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    Nothing points to Garrosh being a traitor. None of it.
    Correct. Except for Thrall sending Garrosh the SI:7 insignia. Why would he send it? What about the smirk on the dude's face when he tells you to get that shit to Garrosh?

It it some inside joke? "LOL U THINKIN WUT I THINK LOL?" Doubt it.
    It it a postcard from Thrall? "DEER GARROSHE, TUDAY I KILL SI:7 PPLZ. DEY GIVE SOOVINEERS FOR U!" Don't think orcs are into that.

It doesn't make any sense for Garrosh to have Thrall assassinated. But then again, reasons could come.
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    Thrall makes Garrosh Warchief because he has more pressing matters to attend to. That would be like Biden killing Obama because he was afraid Obama was going to take his position as Vice President.
    stated that it was speculation and possible not correct relax dude i have seen the error of my ways.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    Correct. Except for Thrall sending Garrosh the SI:7 insignia. Why would he send it? What about the smirk on the dude's face when he tells you to get that shit to Garrosh?

It it a postcard from Thrall? "DEER GARROSHE, TUDAY I KILL SI:7 PPLZ. DEY GIVE SOOVINEERS FOR U!" Don't think orcs are into that.

It doesn't make any sense for Garrosh to have Thrall assassinated. But then again, reasons could come.
    yes but i will no longer speculate as ive missed the common sense side of this argument....too much info lol i will now leave that to the rest of you.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    OP were you dropped on your head as a kid?

It's obvious the special cargo is Thrall and they are taking him to the Maelstrom.

if you bothered to pay any attention to the quests you would know the horde and the alliance were fighting anyway.
    i do not like your insulting assumption troll. i now realize that i was overzealous and quick to judge the texts meaning. i never said the alliance and horde werent fighting i actually said they were. I have actually now reversed my original assumption to support the obvious. No thanks to the feedback of the likes of you.

i banish you back to the depths of the official forums from whence you came.

Quote Originally Posted by Eereus
    How was varian captured so easy if hes is such a powerful warrior?
    Varian wasn't that strong a warrior when he got captured... He became a great warrior being a gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz

First off, that's not a smirk, it's a smile. I'd say he's most likely very happy to see that Thrall is alive and well.

Second off, i'm fairly sure the reason for Thrall to send the insignia to Garrosh, is for Thrall to inform Garrosh of what happened and who did it. Why is that so hard to understand? It's actually quite simple if you think about it. Y'know... Proof to back up your story.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

i do not like your insulting assumption troll. i now realize that i was overzealous and quick to judge the texts meaning. i never said the alliance and horde werent fighting i actually said they were. I have actually now reversed my original assumption to support the obvious. No thanks to the feedback of the likes of you.

i banish you back to the depths of the official forums from whence you came.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a troll im a orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglaech View Post
    First off, that's not a smirk, it's a smile. I'd say he's most likely very happy to see that Thrall is alive and well.

Second off, i'm fairly sure the reason for Thrall to send the insignia to Garrosh, is for Thrall to inform Garrosh of what happened and who did it. Why is that so hard to understand? It's actually quite simple if you think about it. Y'know... Proof to back up your story.
    It's not that hard to understand. I said that I see how it can go both ways. Why is that so hard to understand? Y'know... I speculated, I guess I can't do that. Ever. Mr. I Don't Have Any Proof Either.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The theory that Garrosh did it was dumb to start with. It is even more so now that Thrall's conversation with Vol'jin is implemented, and Thrall convinces Vol'jin to stick by Garrosh... after the attempt on his life.

i banish you back to the depths of the official forums from whence you came.
    lol hai, you must be new here.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    what i dont understand is why varian sen SI:7 to capture Thrall when he is trying to help save the world

What I don't understand is why he didn't just have thrall Asassinated.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    What I don't understand is why he didn't just have thrall Asassinated.
    Stormwind is in a morale crisis by the apparent near-collapse of the economy and the rising levels of poverty that have resulted from Varian's drive to finance the invasion of Kalimdor. Assassinating Thrall would make him a martyr. Capturing Thrall gives him the opportunity to a) use Thrall as leverage to end the war in Stormwind's favour by forcing a concession, or if that doesn't work, b) execute Thrall in Stormwind, which would be a tremendous morale boost to the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    People don't want to accept Garrosh because of one reason.
    He
    is
    a
    dick.
    No matter how much you try Blizzard...Haters gonna hate. I don't like Garrosh. He's an arrogant fool who nearly f*@#ed up multiple meetings between the Alliance and Horde. He's a dick. He's a dick. He's a dick. (plus the Faction Champions fight in ToC made me want to ragequit because PvP DOES NOT BELONG IN PvE)
    <CKN>
    East Coast US Progression Guild
    Now recruiting exceptional raiders for our core 40 mans!