Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Throwdown + Curbstomp

New idea for warr ability. psudeo excute

'bite the curb' Cost 100 rage. only available if you'r target is below 10% hp and effected by throwdown knockback.
    The warrior get extremly pissed off and smashed the opponents head under his foot, cuasing instant death. Ability cannot be avoided.

sup noa?!

Dont flame meh :c
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnad View Post
    Dont flame meh :c
    You're begging for it, though

Deleted
    Glyph of Throwdown
    After a successful Throwdown, the next time you cast Slam on your target you'll impale it, nailing it to the ground for 10 seconds and leaving you disarmed for it's duration.

RAWRR!!
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2010-07-18 at 02:20 PM.

2/2 Improved Throwdown - Your throwdown ability affects 2 nearby targets regardless of their health %.

/cast curbstomp on /channel Trade

10+ Year Old Account
    That execute would be super bad ass. I like the way you have normal "execute" and then "curbstomp" it reminds me of Gears of war where you have the executes once an enemy is downed.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol someone watched American history X last night...
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Glyph of Throwdown
    After a successful Throwdown, the next time you cast Slam on your target you'll impale it, nailing it to the ground for 10 seconds and leaving you disarmed for it's duration.

RAWRR!!
    hot

like dis?

img101.imageshack.us/img101/3732/stomp.gif

A very nice idea, but I hate the part it says instant death.

As 10% HP will be shittons more than we are used to now, and according to blizzard our DPS and Healing potential will stay roughly the same at start in Cata.

It should rather be 150% weapon damage or something. Never instant death, that wouldn't be feasible to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    A very nice idea, but I hate the part it says instant death.

As 10% HP will be shittons more than we are used to now, and according to blizzard our DPS and Healing potential will stay roughly the same at start in Cata.

It should rather be 150% weapon damage or something. Never instant death, that wouldn't be feasible to implement.
    What about anyone under 10 hp?

Yes you say?

No I say, because that paladin just bubbled with only 9 hp left, and that would be overpowered.

Wot?

idunno, sorry..

Deleted
    No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Gears of War, much?
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Glyph of Throwdown

RAWRR!!
    I dont like the part about leaving you disarmed.... otherwise you just sit there and lol at the target, and the Throwdown ability's value (you being able to do damage to them, while they cant damage you) is wasted.

A Glyph giving Throwdown an 8-12 yard AOE centered around your target (like the mechanics of intimidating shout) would be amazing.
    Last edited by Volitans; 2010-07-19 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitans View Post
    I dont like the part about leaving you disarmed.... otherwise you just sit there and lol at the target, and the Throwdown ability's value (you being able to do damage to them, while they cant damage you) is wasted.
    Who gives a shit? You'd look so damn awesome sitting on his impaled ass!

and yer partner could nuke him, you could bandage, etc etc

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 08:21 PM ----------

Warriors should be less "Wee wee I'mma sissy without my weapon!" and more "WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT I CAN STILL /FLEX!!"

what is this "throwdown"?

This thread is racist.

Who gives a shit? You'd look so damn awesome sitting on his impaled ass!

and yer partner could nuke him, you could bandage, etc etc

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 08:21 PM ----------

Warriors should be less "Wee wee I'mma sissy without my weapon!" and more "WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT I CAN STILL /FLEX!!"
    Maybe if we could actually do significant damage unarmed.... which would actually be kinda cool.... "YOU TAKE WEAPON?!??! I SMASH YOUR FACE!!!!

Holy knockdown- A ray of pure light knocks back your opponent grounding them for some seconds

Crusader's curbstomp- You charge your feet with holy power allowing you to vanquish your opponent by crushing his head into the ground. Only usable when the target is down on the ground.

Class homogenation ftw!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im liking this haha, Only the "instant death" thing seems a bit much imo, Could be kinda like kill shot, maybe do something like "and hits the target for 150% weapon damage" But very cool concept! Gotta love gears of war too!

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 08:36 PM ----------

Paladins dont deserve such a cool ability.