Cool New Form of Transportation: Ettin Drawn Carriage

So I was poking around Silverpine looking to take some screenshots, when I happened across this:

It's a fully functional Ettin-drawn carriage, traversing from north to south and back again. There are actually several of them, and they run back and forth regularly, stopping at each town. You can mount up and take a ride, and it will work like an impromptu flightpath.

I uploaded a video of it here (I apologize for quality, it's still processing):

+1 for horde ingenuity. =p
    Last edited by rkma; 2010-07-20 at 11:58 AM.

i approve of the music, and it looks neat

Cool

If it was goblin made it would be self-run, not Ettin pulled!

Good find though!

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

Hmm nice music, what is it? Video is nice as well, btw

It looks very forsaken to me. So Sylvanas is trying to enslave anything that moves to serve her "evil" purpose hur hur. Cool nevertheless.

It's a remix of the Gerudo Valley theme for Ocarina of Time. The details are in the info for the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha.. nice. I like it. Maybe Sylvanas is creating a mass trasit system (i.e. bus lines) for the forsaken. =P

i knew IT hehehe <3 that game

Remix of the Desert theme in Zelda: Ocarina of Time? I strongly approve of this.

Deleted
    I officially love Sylvanas

The music is amazing. Love the carriages, too.

Deleted
    I love it! Carriage or chariot based mounts would be interesting, I wonder if they will ever implement one that will carry more than two people that you can actually buy.

Is this thing multi passenger?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosechyld View Post
    If it was goblin made it would be self-run, not Ettin pulled!

It would also explode every 10 yards and require repair.

you got me started on gerudo valley song listening , you arent fair lol

Win, I hope it goes slowly.. Chillin' enjoying the view!
    Cake!

It seems that BLizzard is considering introducing(or has already) alternative choices to transportation through zones instead of just flight points. This + the Rocket Highway in Azhara are proof of this.

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvant View Post
    It seems that BLizzard is considering introducing(or has already) alternative choices to transportation through zones instead of just flight points. This + the Rocket Highway in Azhara are proof of this.

I like it.
    There are a lot of low level quests with transportation built into them. After completing a quest hub, you will be given a ride to the next area instead of walking there.

I wonder what kind of transportation the Alliance will be given. All we've seen so far is horde transport.