Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How i wish boss's were in WoW

Like dragon quest boss's

Every minute or two minutes or so the boss's would release a disruption wave removing all buffs(ALL) from the raid members.

In addition to removing the buffs on the raid he will be able to remove the debuffs on himself.

They would be able release all their magic in one spell obliterating nearly everyone(depends on if boss is magic in nature)
    They would then restore their mana too full.

When boss's get low on health they would restore 1/8 or more health with one spell and they can do this... repeatedly.

They would have multiple forms. The first form would be cute/evil looking the second form would be insanely demonic.

Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is that.

Deleted
    Didn't read because of the picture, it has fail all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post

What kind of Dragonball Z/GT/Whatever T reject is that O_o?

Solution: Stick to Dragon Quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going somewhere..mhm

Like dragon quest boss's

Every minute or two minutes or so the boss's would release a disruption wave removing all buffs(ALL) from the raid members.

In addition to removing the buffs on the raid he will be able to remove the debuffs on himself.

They would be able release all their magic in one spell obliterating nearly everyone(depends on if boss is magic in nature)

When boss's get low on health they would restore 1/8 or more health with one spell and they can do this... repeatedly.

They would have multiple forms. The first form would be cute/evil looking the second form would be insanely demonic.
    no thx. Dragon Quest can keep it's own, unique brand of inducing player suffering. When I want DQ-level punishment, I'll play DQ.

1: Enrage

2: Phases?

Hmm all you need to do to kill that 'monster' in the pic is to give his exposed brain a good poke.

id like to see more massive single raid boss dungeons like gruuls or mag(yes i know gruul has 2 bosses but king slobbery butt wasnt that much of a boss)

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

You play your Dragon Quest and I'll stick to WoW. See everyone stays happy.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    id like to see more massive single raid boss dungeons like gruuls or mag(yes i know gruul has 2 bosses but king slobbery butt wasnt that much of a boss)
    The dungeon wasn't exactly "massive" either. I think you mean more single-boss raids. I disagree, they just don't have the same sort of gravitas to them. Not as fun. Faster, though, I'll grant you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really they should really scale up the importance or effects the bosses have in their surrounding area. They are making gear more epic feeling but are they making boss fights more epic feeling?

Like dragon quest boss's

One, bosses would need to be tuned to the fact that DPS would constantly have to ramp up on the boss on this "disruption wave" PLUS it would have to be tuned to NOT having buffs. Not to mention that would be hella annoying for Paladins. BAM.... LOLOL YOUR SEAL AND AURA IS GONE LOLOLOLOLOL.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Akira Toriyama drawn Dragon Quest games, so yeah.

If you want a tough RPG play a Shin Megame Tensei. Call me when you beat Nocturne on hard mode.
    Dragon Quest is nothing compared to those games.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It was designed by Akira Toriyama... who ironically guess what, created Dragonball.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's be more interesting in reverse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25GHglMhkLQ