Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most interesting change in cataclysm

I'm curious what you guys think will be the most interesting change come cataclysm.

I think the most interesting thing will be the in-game pizza delivery service thing. i think you type /pizza or something and it orders a pizza to your door in real life...

Nice, way to be a troll...

Cataclysm is such an immense expansion with more changes than ever seen before, I think it's hard to really pinpoint the "most" interesting change.
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Brendin View Post
    Nice, way to be a troll...
    Wasn't a troll heh, was a reference... guess you don't remember...

Sorry, just seemed kinda trolly, never heard of that reference :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    Wasn't a troll heh, was a reference... guess you don't remember...
    Didn't they actually do this once for some other game?

Anyway, I personally can't wait to see how the new story line for the Worgen goes.
    Seems very interesting, and so far, I'm loving it.
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen & Goblins - wished for them ever since I started playing back in Vanilla.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

everquest right? (/pizza)

You was trolling mon. Apologize to the world and post your creative thoughts.

For me, these is what I'm most excited about:
    - Talent revamp. I love what they did to the trees.
    - Rated BG. Simply awesome. Bringing back PvP, removing rating constraints, only helps for a more competitive environment. Everyone did PvP in TBC, and it was interesting. Now, everyone does PvE.
    - 10 man raids same loot as 25 man. Not everyone has time to raid, and having the chance to do 10 mans for the same loot of 25, will only make me like PvE more.
    - Wild Mushroom

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the most intersting changes will be the changes to how pvp will be handled. With all the new abilities from 81-85 and the new talent trees + mastery system PvP will be insane for a while. It looks like every class/spec is going to be OP. .

Then the healing and threat changes are going to make 5mans and raiding immensly more interesting, as odds are for a while it wont be possible to /faceroll heroics for gear.

Also that post about blizzard wanting to make "epics feel epic" again is interesting. I remember getting shadowbite (i think) a epic BoE dagger out of mara at lvl 47 on my rogue 5years ago.. was exhillarating. At the current time pretty much everyone is decked out in welfare epics (not bein a douche but thats what 245badge gear is).

Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    I think the most interesting thing will be the in-game pizza delivery service thing. i think you type /pizza or something and it orders a pizza to your door in real life...
    I don't get the reference, but still. This would be so awesome.

the most interesting part will not be a particular new feature or zone, it'll be an example of what they have now, and what they have learned.

Storm Peaks used vehicles and phasing to go through questlines flawlessly. And you got to ride a giant jormungar worm and fight against an Iron Colossus the size of stormwind.

they can do that, and now they're remaking the old zones with those kinds of mechanics.

eeehehehhee
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Story and Lore progression. From Worgen to Goblin and Deathwing to Hyjal. Its really filling in all the gaps and opening doors for future story building. Also some favorite lore characters are making big story arcs and getting involved. Outland really needs to be Cataclysmed to add 86-90, Demon Hunter hero class, and 58-68 leveling revamps for story, quests, lore, and characters... A man can dream...

Deleted
    The most interesting change for me will be if they nerf the XP required to level in Northrend. It's just insane that it takes as long to level from 70 to 80 as it does 1 to 70.

I am looking forward to the 80 to 85 quests though as long as its not the Northrend forced quest grind all over again.

I just HATE questing in Northrend. It's a total grind compared to Outland and Azeroth at the moment.

Also, I cannot wait until they release any racial change information. Since there's been ZERO info on it so far, I am very expectant!

I dunno about most interesting, but for me, the most noticable change will be "Old Weather Flying" (lols)

I play several classes but the removal of warlock soul shards (stock piling) is very welcome. Sometimes i think im playing runescape or some crappy game made 100 years ago with the current soul shard system.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    It's just insane that it takes as long to level from 70 to 80 as it does 1 to 70.
    70-80 is about 1 day played. Either you're slow at going 70-80 or I'm slow going 1-70.

they are making some major changes to the game even close to a completely different game imo.
    i dont like the new talent changes. sure its fine when at max level but when leveling i dont like it at all.
    the changes in gear will be wierd aswell i want my arp from a stat i can see not some mastery.

i do like they changes The Barrens though. if there was a place that could stop a leveling of an alt its barrens

Vashj'ir

Best zone... ever.