Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To reply to the title of your thread, play WC1 and 2.

as of the current beta its not speculation aside from the point of garrosh actually collaborating with SI:7 to give them thrall.

Frankly I think that Thrall was the one piece that didn't fit in the Horde puzzle in the grande scheme. I loved his goals and his plans I just think his views were falling on deaf ears.

Thrall is above the Horde he is mean't for bigger and better things, frankly I think he passed the reigns at the right time, that way he can't get blamed when all this shit hits the fan within the Horde.

It's also nice to see the Horde give up a awesome character to the confinments of Neutrality, now we just need a Horde faction to go neutral ( I'm lookin' at you Vol'jin! )

i wouldn't compare the knights of the silverhand to the darkspear trolls i mean a lvl10 drove the trolls out of there isles, he who would be the lich king and an army of the undea is what it took to send the silverhand into hiding.

15+ Year Old Account
    And that army of the undead didn't even have levels, only a level 10 Death Knight with minions. Good work Silver Hand.
    Last edited by Mogrutana; 2010-07-21 at 05:28 AM.