Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Latest Beta Build

Do you guys see anything new in the latest beta build? Ive looked at the other class talent trees and didnt see any changes made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gps View Post
    Do you guys see anything new in the latest beta build? Ive looked at the other class talent trees and didnt see any changes made.
    They moved the talent "Ancestral Knowledge" from the first tier of enhancement to the first tier of elemental for shamans. I don't notice anything for other classes though.

there are a lot of changes to the paladin tree. few talents have been removed or moved around in the hunter tree. not many changes

Warriors got new ability in each tree. I never really looked at the Surv tree, MM and BM didnt get any changes

Edit: They removed ONE pvp talent from the MM tree cant remember it for the life of me... also i thought resistance was futile was no longer gonna be a prerequisite for Marked for Death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors got new ability in each tree. I never really looked at the Surv tree, MM and BM didnt get any changes

Edit: They removed ONE pvp talent from the MM tree cant remember it for the life of me... also i thought resistance was futile was no longer gonna be a prerequisite for Marked for Death?
    Their internal builds are probably still ahead of the new beta build. :/

And the talent you're thinking of is Dazzled Prey.

Afflic locks have a new talent for CoE

Survival just got counterattack for free

This is the hunter thread. I doubt he was wondering about other classes.

Nothing on the hunter side, still bugged pet stables and having to tame new pets from zoning into new locations.

I'm kinda sad over the lack of hunter info. I expected with Focus we would be getting a lot more changes. As it is, it seems pretty much like the same class with a new mechanic, no interesting abilities really. And Survival's 31pt talent is Black Arrow! Really hoping for some new news soon.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Here's my idea for the ultimate MM PvE build: 3/31/7
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=DIdhEgW.9ob.hunter

As opposed this one which stays more in the MM tree and gives a bit more focus regen & AoE: 3/36/2
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=D9Y4cV1.9ob.hunter
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Well, atm, the MM tree is still completely FAIL...we have to take every talent on the tree to get down to each next tier. The only talent not needed is concussive barrage. WTF is up with this shit? I thought we would have choices!!!!!!!!!

Right now, it doesn't look like they gave MM much thought.
    Can I get some Ice Blocks with my Kill Shot plz?

Ravéndíll - Turalyon

That's how it is for all the classes now. I have no problem with it. Currently in the game, if you vary from the 'elitist jerks' build by 1 or 2 points, you have a fail spec. This way there is pretty much one build, and that is taking almost all the talents in your tree. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually they take away talents altogether, and just have you just pick which of the three sub-classes you want and then have a PvE & PvE mode, or something like that. Then they could just balance the numbers behind the scenes.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    That's how it is for all the classes now. I have no problem with it. Currently in the game, if you vary from the 'elitist jerks' build by 1 or 2 points, you have a fail spec. This way there is pretty much one build, and that is taking almost all the talents in your tree. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually they take away talents altogether, and just have you just pick which of the three sub-classes you want and then have a PvE & PvE mode, or something like that. Then they could just balance the numbers behind the scenes.
    I doubt talents will ever leave but the lack of choice is unsettling. In TBC when Heroics were a new concept I built my hunter around one thing. Traps. I wore the set items to get lower time, I took readiness, used the trap talents.

I want to see the ability to make non-max DPS viable builds return. Utility over DPS should you choose to play that way. As it is now, if you are survival the chances are you have the trap talents because there wasn't anything better to take. If you are MM well... you've probably taken 90% of the tree because you have to. BM - Never really interested in that tree but if they made hunters viable tanks with BM through active pet abilities I might consider it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm....I haven't played BM since Lootreaver, but did Spirit Bond already increase healing received as well? I thought it was just the 2% tick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roknaar View Post
    Umm....I haven't played BM since Lootreaver, but did Spirit Bond already increase healing received as well? I thought it was just the 2% tick.
    Yeah, it's had that effect for a while now.

whatever they do it will suck pvp speaking xD

The list of things to fix is just so huge that I can't stop laughing

I didnt see the blue posts but it seems that Piercing Shots has returned to MM. Resistance is Futile is no longer a prerequisite for Marked for Death. The builds are starting too look a lot more promising!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    according to patch notes, reforging is out.

I didnt see the blue posts but it seems that Piercing Shots has returned to MM. Resistance is Futile is no longer a prerequisite for Marked for Death. The builds are starting too look a lot more promising!
    ya looks much better now