Good proof of Sinestra being the secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAEnhd1jSs

3:12-3:21 cho says let her finish them and i don't know what other her he could possibly be referring to so i feel this somewhat proves it is sinestra after cho. sorry if it has already been confirmed or this has been posted somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia = a her too? I dunno just saying.

well onyxia and nefarion are probably going to be in a fight with each other because there is spell that boosts their haste when they are near. i don't remember the name of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense yes. I agree Sinestra being down there makes the most sense, wanting to create the twilight flight and all that, I just don't get what's with her appearance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would Deathwing want to revive her? She got wtfpwnd by Dargonax in the book, and in the Eqpilogue Deathwing says something along the lines of "she sucked anyways."

what other she can you think of that would logically fit in a lava room with twighlight eggs

Deleted
    Alextraza, If I remember correctly wasn't there speculation of some sort that Deathwing captures her?

that is true but i don't see blizzard having us fight alexstraza in an entry level raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    Alextraza, If I remember correctly wasn't there speculation of some sort that Deathwing captures her?
    He does capture her, at least, judging by the scripted event in Twilight Highlands, but if she's down there, still unconfirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    During one of her lines that was found she talks about being surrounded by eggs, and we've seen the secret room, so chances are that it will be her.

The speculation on Alexstrasza being captured is based on a spell Deathwing casts that, in its tooltip, says "binds the target to the will of the dark one" or something to that effect. This is unlikely though, as all spells say what their end effect is whether the cast is finished or not. Did Arthas successfully suck out our souls at the end of the LK fight? No. But the tooltip for that spell still says it sucks out our souls and binds them to his will. Just saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38uOikAIdg

It's sinestra.

"We were fools to entrust an imbecile like Cho'Gall with such a sacred duty."

"Do you see this clutch amidst which you stand?"
    Meanwhile, in Finland...