Destro or Affliction: Which has the better DPS output on bosses?

It's a simple question, really. I've been playing destro for a while, and have done pretty well with it so far. (Actually managed to get a record on WoL http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ction_Warlock/ see #6)

I know what I'm doing with destro, but I'm asking, with perfect excecution of either spec, which will give better results on bosses?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Don't understand how you can have missed that affliction, according to sims and logs are pulling the highest numbers, you could just a clicked one button on that WoL link and seen that its higher....
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    One time, I stunned a rogue. I lolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    BiS and perfect execution Affli trumps Destro hard. Hell, even Demo trumps Destro
    Not BiS but still perfect execution... nothing changes. Destro is currently the lowest dps(sim wise).
    But the difference isn't that big. Unless you're in a top whatever guild trying to min-max your dps, and if you're asking this you're not, stay whatever spec you like most.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr View Post
    BiS and perfect execution Affli trumps Destro hard. Hell, even Demo trumps Destro
    Not BiS but still perfect execution... nothing changes. Destro is currently the lowest dps(sim wise).
    But the difference isn't that big. Unless you're in a top whatever guild trying to min-max your dps, and if you're asking this you're not, stay whatever spec you like most.
    Actually in BiS gear, destro comes out slightly ahead of demo (<50 dps though).