Gargoyle using FU runes?

Was looking at the talent calc out of boredom. Shows Gargoyle costing 1F 1U. Is this real or a typo on wowtal?

maybe they're thinking about making it part of a standard rotation instead of a cooldown. always try to have gargoyle up sort of thing?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I expected something completely different when I read "FU" runes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbg View Post
    I expected something completely different when I read "FU" runes.
    So did I tbh.

But I doubt they will make it this skill part of rotation.
    would be too neat if death knights had 2 "permanent pets" while hunters have one

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    So did I tbh.

But I doubt they will make it this skill part of rotation.
    would be too neat if death knights had 2 "permanent pets" while hunters have one
    unless they tweak down both zombie and gargoyle with the intention of both being up 100% or close to it
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!