Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Malfurion is a chicken?

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the solar or lunar power for moonkins. Did i miss something there?

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    malfurion seriously ?? dwarf like beard horns and wings on arms .... i know wings on arms can be prty pratical but still ....
    Well, without the wings, thats nearly exactly what he looks like in WC3.

Amazing model imo

Wish i could give input on the fire mage stuff oh wait I haven't gotten an invite and never will well what fun that is.

I want a video of that Malfurion model doing /Chicken please
    Oh, and the Camel mount will be awesome

Malfurion Pimped and gilneas city wont be a part of the battleground SO it may become a capital city at a certain poin tin the game (even if blizz said no they always can could change their mind back )

Malfurion looks like he should be married to Talkatoo Cockatoo. Kinda looks ridiculous. But hey it's beta!

http://benvereen.com/main/wp-content...obilee-zoo.jpg

Oh man, Malfurion is gonna be ticked. She's fraternizing with Mayor Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriel View Post
    It seems that they added a new Troll and Gnome background when you create a new char + at the character screen
    (they are kinda bugged atm especially the gnome one)

Troll

Gnome

there is a bug preventing me to select the gnome character when it is created ...
    Gnome Shamans, now there's something I wish to see.

All night elf males should be using Malies body texture from now on

Careful Aim - Increases the critical strike chance of your Steady Shot, Cobra Shot and Aimed Shot by 20/60% on targets at or above 60% health.
    Just imaging always critical shots above 60% with aimed...And then non-cd killshots below 20%.

It always amazes me how one "model" can be debated for 9 pages yet there has been little comment on the class builds which ultimately are much more important.
    Agreed!
    Community can be hooked on the most irrelevant thing ever .... how about UI changes? Do players care about these? You will be looking at them through the whole expansion..

I'm curious about the list of UI changes. Are any of the party/raid elements usable/active in the beta now or are they just "stubs"?
    Many of those are X-Perl/Grid features that we have been comfortable with for a few years.

Even if I won't start using whatever default raid and party frames Blizzard will come up with, having incoming heals and dispellable debuffs baseline in the UI, will make those features WAY more reliable then they are now.
    For example getting everyone in your raid to use LibHealCom-enabled raid add-ons is difficult.

LibHealCom is a library developed by the addon community to communicate incoming heals before they are cast. If my suspicions is true, Blizzard will make their own as they did with threat libraries.
    Last edited by Fletchi; 2010-07-30 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Whats with the solar or lunar power for moonkins. Did i miss something there?
    oh gee:P
    You haven't been reading up on changes in the last half year have you? hehe
    look it up ^^

anyway, I'm surprised at how many people only comment on the models of Mally and the new mounts, as if they are more relevant to the loads of changes to classes in this post.
    Let it go, it's just chosmetics, noone shoud care that much:P
    Meh

I thought Empowered Imp is a destro talent not demo.

Anyway .. I like the lock changes, Soulburn: SoC is FTW!

check out all those dk changes, sick.

Malfurion is a mix of a night elf and a harpy.. with dwarven (facial) hair.. and antlers.

Malfurion looks alright but... what's with the wings? Are they up there just so he can justify his chicken of OOM form? I don't know, looks kinda weird to me.

I don't remember Malfurion looking like a Chicken on WC3 but... okay.
    And that's some serious warrior love.

That Twilight Ascendant fellow looks like a reasonable person to me.

Why does it seem like they are leaving restoration druids till the very last part of the beta. I don't know if that is a trend with all classes, but it seems they haven't even began to get the druid healing tree playable yet, and yet another update with absolutely no changes to restoration.

Malfurion looks fucking AWESOME