Thread: rare spawn time

Red face rare spawn time

hello there boys!

i just got my huntard lvl 80, and now i wanna go get the rare Spirit Beasts...

do u know the spawn time on them... or is it random??

how many hours between the pets dies/tamed till it spawns again??

hope u can help my hunt

10+ Year Old Account
    Petopia or wowhead is your best bet for this information, although BM is kinda scrubby all around currently, and spirit beasts aren't the best dps, although look pretty sick. Devilsaurs are the BIS pet fr BM still.

No amount of DPS can compare to how lovely Loque sounds when he's ripping something to pieces. Thunder roar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No amount of DPS can compare to how lovely Loque sounds when he's ripping something to pieces. Thunder roar!
    Werd. I've been hunting him, but I've been unsuccessful thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by tidebajohn View Post
    hello there boys!

i just got my huntard lvl 80, and now i wanna go get the rare Spirit Beasts...

do u know the spawn time on them... or is it random??

how many hours between the pets dies/tamed till it spawns again??

hope u can help my hunt
    I think its 8 hours, I might be wrong. Some of the rares share a spawn timer aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, reminds me of the time I ganked another hunter, just because I saw he had a spirit beast, and therefore was BM.

Deleted
    the 3 rare spawms in scholozar are on between a 6-8 hour spawn timer the spirit bear from grizzly hils has a 20+ hr timer when i got him i also recommend you use npcscan addon it will alert you if a rare mob is close by you can find it here http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/npcscan.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    Npcscan is amazing, I will attest to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Npcscan is amazing, I will attest to this.
    Personally Silverdragon is a much better rare scanner, you can even find old world rares. Also if i remember correctly you dont have to clear your cache everytime you log in like with NPCscan.

Actually it works on the same method.

If you import the default dataset: the very first time you come within visual range of a rare, SilverDragon will tell you. It only works the first time because it's checking the game's mob cache, and once you've seen it the game will remember. Remember, this won't happen if you don't do an import.
    You can clear the mob cache by quitting WoW and deleting the Cache sub-directory in your WoW directory.
    Taken from the page on curse.
    It records sighting history, which NPCScan does not, but in terms of detection alone then both do exactly the same.

Old world rares can be added manually to NPCScan, but they are not present by default because its primary focus is around the achievement and sought after rares which most old world rares are not.

The only shared spawn to the best of my knowledge is Vyragosa / Time-Lost Proto-Drake.

fuckin spirit beast. since the day i hit lvl 77 i have been trying to tame loque. it has been 2 years and i cant find him alive. i always see her corpse ! i am waiting for the day cata comes. everyone will be in old world so i can try to find loque alive.

just heads up accourding to some ppl loque'nahak stay up only for 10min then despawn not sure if its true

Deleted
    i got all rare pets guess i got lucky it was pretty easy to get them

Hey boys...

---------- Post added 2010-08-01 at 02:42 PM ----------

thx for all the tips.. i got em all now.. i think in 6 hours.. ravencrest eu...

guess im lucky:-)

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    fuckin spirit beast. since the day i hit lvl 77 i have been trying to tame loque. it has been 2 years and i cant find him alive. i always see her corpse ! i am waiting for the day cata comes. everyone will be in old world so i can try to find loque alive.
    Loque despawns after 15 mins, I was lucky, i got him, and gohndria 30 mins apart on same day.. 8-)
    My Armory - Tenzi

O.o Logue is such a horrible skin.. the color is great but the detail is really bad.. Gondria or Skoll are much better looking IMO. However I have all but Arturius and dont even want him.. could never give up my black Devilsaur Muertediablo =D.. and then there is my raid dog >.<

Quote Originally Posted by bobn9lvu View Post
    Loque despawns after 15 mins, I was lucky, i got him, and gohndria 30 mins apart on same day.. 8-)
    they do NOT despawn unless the server restarts

Back when my hunter first hit 80, I stayed in Griz Hills to try and get the bear. I eventually gave up, and just respecced BM as my 2nd spec the other day. Park in Griz, log out, play my alt, log back in 2 hours later, and he was there! Does crap DPS at 75/76 though.

Sorry but it will do "crap" DPS any lvl... Spirit Beasts are pretty not necc. the best DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they are pretty, so they have to do the best dps!

Your first move should be downloadng the NPC Scan addon.