Deleted

WTB Bane of the fallen king

Hello there.

As the title says im interested in buying the Bane of the fallen king achievement, im not interested in anything besides the king and not even loot for that matter.
    My guild broke up a few weeks ago upon getting the drake mount, but i would really like to get this last achievement i need, but sadly dont have the time anymore to join a guild.
    Therefor im willing to transfer to any realm to a seller.

Let me know your prices, pm me.

Best Regards'

Jon

blackrock, horde

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    posting on realm forums would get waaay more responses man
    Insert Signiture here.

Inner Sanctum on Silvermoon Server - Alliance have a post on the realm forums where they sell the Achievement for 120k gold and the Lich king heroic mode for another 60k gold.

You should check it out and might get a deal done with them.
    Try to talk them into selling you the Lich king alone , good luck

50k, EU-Antonidas, Horde. Contact 'Metacrowd' or myself in-game for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    50k, EU-Antonidas, Horde. Contact 'Metacrowd' or myself in-game for further information.

LOL i can get mine for 5k gold XD U SERIOUS....?

Quote Originally Posted by TrapTime View Post
    This post gave me cancer.

Lol dont talk so much BS. You can get hc lk 10man kill for 5k. Guild on my server are currently selling the 10man drake for 50k over 2 weeks 1 week all normal modes achievements etc then second week the hardmodes for the mount. The buyer also recieves every item of loot that drops, if i had 50k would be so tempted for my recently dinghed rogue . Anyways not to sure if i missed it but didnt see if your looking for eu/us so if your in the eu might look into hitting up scrubbusters on The maelstrom since i know those greedy bas would probably do it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandpops View Post
    Lol dont talk so much BS. You can get hc lk 10man kill for 5k. Guild on my server are currently selling the 10man drake for 50k over 2 weeks 1 week all normal modes achievements etc then second week the hardmodes for the mount. The buyer also recieves every item of loot that drops, if i had 50k would be so tempted for my recently dinghed rogue . Anyways not to sure if i missed it but didnt see if your looking for eu/us so if your in the eu might look into hitting up scrubbusters on The maelstrom since i know those greedy bas would probably do it for ya.
    actually 10k hc lk 10 man kill. All loots goes to me.

Deleted
    I'm guessing he's from eu as he has a Danish name "Jon-from-popstars"

actually 10k hc lk 10 man kill. All loots goes to me.
    Good for you then if you seriously find people willing to carry you for 1k each. We don't and we still have buyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild on Blackrock sells full 12/12 10m heroic runs,and gives you any loot you can use.
    90k.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...62616539&sid=1

15+ Year Old Account
    Try the official WoW general forums or realm forums.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-08-02 at 02:10 PM. Reason: reworded for Bahamut5 :p