Deleted

do you get xp when you enter first time new BG Twin Peacks?

hi, i wish to know if you get any xp when you visit twink peaks BG first time
    i ask this cause i am level 29 warr twink and i have 100 xp left till ding and i wana see twin peacks at least once

yes you dirty troll but it's 81+

Deleted
    well i am a troll but i am not dirty cause i am the king of trolls
    however , even if i am a troll i am much more informed than you
    twin peaks is for level 10+ ...

Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    Source? I can't find anywhere that it is 10+

Either way yes you will be able to get XP in twin peaks just like any other BG.

hi, i wish to know if you get any xp when you visit twink peaks BG first time
    i ask this cause i am level 29 warr twink and i have 100 xp left till ding and i wana see twin peacks at least once
    Well if you know it's 10+ and your a 29 twink, you should know there is this new great way to turn off all exp gains. So no you are not more informed than anyone.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2010-07-18 at 07:15 AM.

And you will not be able to read the post before answering, since you totally fail to see the question is wether you get XP for DISCOVERING twin peaks, not for FIGHTING in the BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Istrebitel View Post
    And you will not be able to read the post before answering, since you totally fail to see the question is wether you get XP for DISCOVERING twin peaks, not for FIGHTING in the BG.
    I thought turning off xp did it for everything not just fighting in BGs.

For such a well informed person :P you sure missed the point of turning off xp gains

paying your money turns off the xp gains period /thread

Deleted
    ye... the question was if i get xp when i discover Twin Peaks for the first time, having xp turned on
    I am a twink 29
    I want to come in twin peaks
    what do i do?
    well... i turn xp off and join queque
    and wait
    around... infinite time because there are not 20 players with xp turned off level 20-29 to fill up a bg
    so what do i do to enter twin peaks
    i turn xp on!
    And i join queque
    Now... when i enter twin peaks i will get xp when i first discover twin peaks, and how much, cause i happen to have 150 xp rested til dinging level 30, and i m not going to ding it!
    So the question was , do i get xp, and how much?
    You can answer to this question if you have a level 29 character, with rested 200% , and you enter twin peaks for the first time (in cata beta) and then you check it... do you get xp, and how much?
    There are zones that gives 15 xp if you discover them... there are zonez who give 500 xp... it depends.
    Anyway, i heard they will merge the battlegrounds so i will be able to find an xp turned off bg

10+ Year Old Account
    no one will answer this, and the question is meeningless ... and turning exp on and off doesn't change anything for the que >.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obviously, if you have xp enabled, you'll gain xp from discovers and fighting. If you have xp disabled, you won't.

Closing the troll bait.