Thread: WotLK china

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You can skip ToC especially with the 30% buff

Buff is only inside ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Creepy doesnt mean better. Its a far more rigid model. Its basically a male undead vanilla model stretched around Marrowgar with a beyblade butt.
    Well maybe it's just me getting bored of the original Marrowgar model.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    Nevar forget hiroshima & nagasaki.

Got to love how all the bible reading people (AKA most of the southern states) are the ones that always want revenge when their precious book says turn the other cheek.

Couple of thousand at pearl harbor so we go kill a couple hundred thousand of theirs and give them birth defects and other health issues for the next 100yrs. Couple thousand in WTC so we go kill couple hundred thousand random people in muslim countries just to feel better.

The world we live in has gotten worst and worst over the last 100yrs and it's a coincidence that the US has been the so called world leader for about that time.
    If you want to play the nuclear game, let's do that. Given the context of the time period (people like you love to forget that) it was likely Japan would have fought to literally the end; they would be wiped out completely before giving up. There was no way to know (and there still is no way) that they would give up without an extreme and excessive show of force to stop the war in the Pacific. However, it's nothing compared to the millions killed systematically by the Germans for no other reason than being Jewish. Or gay. Or not German enough. Yeah, one to stop a war, the other because we just didn't like your ethnicity. Which is worse?

Iraq/Afganistan is again a European problem. Russia, Britain, France, etc. all royally screwed that place up all through up into the 1980's. The US certainly played its part but don't pretend it's because Europe never made mistakes there and totally screwed up what little balance the place had. With the Cold War of the 80's, Russia went in to Afganistan trying to take it over and the US countered by funding what eventually became the Taliban, Bin Laden, etc. Not the best thing to do but again, taken in context, they were the percieved lesser of two evils at the time.

And if you want to keep crying about the US making the world worse, at least find something genuinely the fault of the US instead of pulling crap from your ass that is easily traced back to Europe or another country.
    Last edited by Dairystyle; 2010-08-17 at 02:47 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Why?
    You seem (I hope) like an intelligent person. So I'm gonna ask you how you've felt when you've been sick, if you've ever been beaten up. How you think you'd feel if you had no access to food or water, or if someone came and broke your legs/beat you up.
    I'd also like to ask you if you've ever had a companion animal (i.e. Cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig) and if you ever liked to see it suffer.

That's why. No one's ever going to stop eating meat, or wearing/using animal products, but the worst thing is keeping an animal scared, hungry and in fear while it's living out it's 90 days or 7 months before it's of the right weight to slaughter.

I wonder what page it was when I started posting in this thread. /ponderface

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    I wonder what page it was when I started posting in this thread. /ponderface
    the only one that matters is the one were we both started posting
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You can skip ToC especially with the 30% buff
    You can skip EVERY RAID until ICC just by farming heroic 5mans for 232 gear. Run ICC10 with the 30% buff and get 251 gear+badges and then so 25m ICC. Naxx, Uld and ToC are pointless, unless you want the in-game experience for having done them. Which they will.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mbsaan View Post
    the only one that matters is the one were we both started posting
    Damn right.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Damn right.
    fist raises in excitement

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell does an Enya song play on the WoWchina.com page?

You can skip EVERY RAID until ICC just by farming heroic 5mans for 232 gear. Run ICC10 with the 30% buff and get 251 gear+badges and then so 25m ICC. Naxx, Uld and ToC are pointless, unless you want the in-game experience for having done them. Which they will.
    You could skip it all but the Chinese have largely never done any of that. They're getting it all in one go and will presumably run it all to see the content. Of course there are going to be those who like everywhere else that has had WOTLK all this time, skip right to the end and then complain about how there's nothing left to do. But that is always going to be the problem.

And yes, I realize you said that but unlike everyone else, they've never done any of it so I really doubt most of them will skip content just to rush to the end. At least I hope not because then they'd complain about how they've done it all (they haven't) and want new stuff just like everyone else does now (even if they haven't done it all).
    Last edited by Dairystyle; 2010-08-17 at 02:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    A civil discussion comprised primarily of misinformed/misguided opinions is hardly worth its weight in salt at all.
    This is an invalid comparison, salt is very cheap these days. Next time say "rare-earth metals" or "clean gulf-coast seafood"

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    This is an invalid comparison, salt is very cheap these days. Next time say "rare-earth metals" or "clean gulf-coast seafood"
    is it bad that i loled at "clean gulf-coast seafood"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Some are, some aren't, "Themessiah". Something that is true for almost every single discussion forum ever made. Most "OMFG HORD SUX SYLVANAS IS LICH KING FUK HORD" people probably don't bother with this kind of thing anyway.
    You are right in what you say - some are and indeed some aren't. The tragedy of this case is that the many here ruin it for the few.
    Last edited by Themessiah; 2010-08-17 at 03:04 PM.

Man dudes. Everyone got WAY off topic. I want everyone to take a seat and relax and bask in the glory of internet friendship....which is what this thread is all about anyways. I hijacked it 2 pages ago.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleraith View Post
    You seem (I hope) like an intelligent person. So I'm gonna ask you how you've felt when you've been sick, if you've ever been beaten up. How you think you'd feel if you had no access to food or water, or if someone came and broke your legs/beat you up.
    I'd also like to ask you if you've ever had a companion animal (i.e. Cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig) and if you ever liked to see it suffer.

That's why. No one's ever going to stop eating meat, or wearing/using animal products, but the worst thing is keeping an animal scared, hungry and in fear while it's living out it's 90 days or 7 months before it's of the right weight to slaughter.
    But we have no way of knowing what an animal truly feels, trying to put a human mindset, feeling and emotions onto an animal is pointless because without them been able to properly communicate all we can do is assume.

Don't get me wrong, I find pointless violence, torture and killing (against humans and animals) to be despicable.

I have had companion animals, and I treat them with the respect they deserve and I have seen them suffer I have also had to watch idiot family members do what all humans do and keep them alive for the sake of their own needs.

Man dudes. Everyone got WAY off topic. I want everyone to take a seat and relax and bask in the glory of internet friendship....which is what this thread is all about anyways. I hijacked it 2 pages ago.
    hurray post 200

10+ Year Old Account
    is it bad that i loled at "clean gulf-coast seafood"
    I live in lake Charles, Louisiana, 30 min from the gulf. I give you permission to lol

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I live in lake Charles, Louisiana, 30 min from the gulf. I give you permission to lol
    ty.

hurray post 200
    Thanks bro, I feel as tho I earned it!

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    I think the only thing Humans are good for are new hosts and experiments.
    Other then that i dont think there is a good use other then slaves for Naquadah mining and ofc Jaffa creation.

Also what was this thread about ?