Thread: Trinkets?

Trinkets?

Bit of a stupid question but help would be appreciated. I've been aiming to get the Arp trinket from RS25, however I've had multiple people tell me the better choice if I'm already Arp capped is Heroic WFS. Now, with the RS trinket, I would regem out of Arp as much as possible while remaining capped. Femaledwarf has this as the higher DPS as does EJ(Assuming I'm reading the EJ thread correctly). Am I missing something that everyone telling me I'm wrong knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those people are idiots. H Dbw/H arp w/e the fuck its called are bis.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Those people are idiots. H Dbw/H arp w/e the fuck its called are bis.
    I concur.

I fucking HATE the NES. It has only 15 seconds of up time when your max dps on an arpen hunter is autoshot... meaning I have 15 seconds of "good" dps then I am back to an under geared noob with agi gems.

/Agree with other posters above me. U want DBW and STS (Sharpened Twilight Scale) even if you are ArP capped because you can start gemming some Agi again. The AP proc from STS (1304 AP) is better then the AP proc from H:WFS (1250 AP) so who ever told you to use it wrong. When you switch out the ArP gems for Agi gems you will get both AP and Crit instead of just the crit like you do with H:WFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    HM DBW + HM ShSc = orgasmic.

HM ShSc >HM DBW>ShSc >HM DV >HM WFS > WFS > DV

The logic behind the arp trinkets being regemming agility instead when above cap. Somebody should sticky a thread with the trinket BIS list, because threads like this are so common.
    They might have chromosomal disorders?

Regular mode scales proc gives more AP than heroic wfs. At decent (heck even sub decent) ICC level gear there is no way that 148 crit is going to give more DPS than 163 ArP. You are better off stacking both ArP trinkets and switching back some of your gems.