10+ Year Old Account

Tank macro help :)

Another macro-help post here, I'm wondering if anyone could cover the following for me, cos I'm stuck :/

What I would like is;
    Mouseover+modifier (say alt+leftclick) on a unitframe, that uses death grip on the target's target.

This bit seems fairly simple I imagine I could probably search that part myself but I thought I'd be a little cheeky and ask you guys.
    But here comes the hard part,
    IF possible (I'm not sure if this is) I'd like it to use dark command, if death grip is unavailable (colldown, I'm jumping etc.) AND I'd like it ONLY to execute the above abilities if the target's target is actually attacking the friendly target (Ie won't bother taunting, if the target's target is already smacking me or another tank in the face)

Any help is appreciated, ty guys
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

The way this addon works describes everything you're asking for besides the check for if you're able to use Death Grip or not, that part you have to actually choose what to use depending on what you press.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...untmaster.aspx

However if you don't want to get another addon, this macro can somewhat replicate TauntMaster's basic function in a nutshell.
    /castsequence [@mouseovertarget,harm]reset=35 Death Grip,Dark Command

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    If you want to click-cast, you need Clique.
    Your code would be something like this:
    Code:
    /cast [@mouseovertarget, harm]reset=8 Dark Command, Death Grip
    Only works if the mouseover player actually targets the mob that is smacking him.