Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The new goblin voices.

I saw this video on youtube about the new goblin voices, they are for the auctioneer people anyway, what do you all think?

I really hope they don't use these ones for our characters, i like the old ones

Haha silly me, here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93yuAP5HPw&feature=sub
    Last edited by x_Fiona_X; 2010-08-06 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Far, far worse than the original ones. Did goblin character voices change too? If so, my plans of rerolling a goblin are to be rethought.

Quote Originally Posted by ralh View Post
    Far, far worse than the original ones. Did goblin character voices change too? If so, my plans of rerolling a goblin are to be rethought.
    I hope not i liked the female goblin voice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    Ye, especially the female auctioneer sounds more like a lisping baby than a cool goblin gal.

Ye, especially the female auctioneer sounds more like a lisping baby than a cool goblin gal.
    Haha yes it does :P the male goblin voice isn't too bad but i hope they keep the old female goblin voice.

You know how NPC and Character's have different voices? Yeah, well these are the NPC voices, specifically the 'good seller' ones. There's also ones for gaurds and of course the player character has their own too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    they sounded like retarded children, new ones are great the males need some work but at least there not like cartoon characters anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    The female voice is really bad if you ask me The male one is ... decent.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    You know how NPC and Character's have different voices? Yeah, well these are the NPC voices, specifically the 'good seller' ones. There's also ones for gaurds and of course the player character has their own too.
    Sorry, i just wasn't sure. I hope you're right
    Last edited by x_Fiona_X; 2010-08-06 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't change anything about the fact that there are new goblin voices.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Deleted
    I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    they sounded like retarded children, new ones are great the males need some work but at least there not like cartoon characters anymore
    You sir are not cool at all. Old female - cool, "independant" goblin gal. New - retarded lisping baby. Old male - kinda like a gangster, sounded a bit Italian on some lines. New male - well... Not neccessarily BAD, but nothing special at all.

I sure hope so.

You sir are not cool at all. Old female - cool, "independant" goblin gal. New - retarded lisping baby. Old male - kinda like a gangster, sounded a bit Italian on some lines. New male - well... Not neccessarily BAD, but nothing special at all.
    Haha the independent part is true, it goes with their Beyonce dance.. now.. not so much :O If these will be character voices anyway.

These are npc voicer only that much is certain. (what player emote asks people about bidding on tha ah?)

As for their quality, its passable. Not as good as the originals but then again the originals set the bar very high, just be thankful they aren't as bad as Garona or #shudder# female worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    These are npc voicer only that much is certain. (what player emote asks people about bidding on tha ah?)

As for their quality, its passable. Not as good as the originals but then again the originals set the bar very high, just be thankful they aren't as bad as Garona or #shudder# female worgen.
    This is where i wasn't sure because just what they say doesn't mean it's only for them. I mean, the voice acting might be for that person and for our characters too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post

Worgen voices and especially emotes suck balls. Emotes as in the /silly and /flirt emotes. Those absolutely own on goblins though. Actually, the game's age requirement should be heightened because of some goblin lines, lol.

they have voice of.. well.. mafia..

and thats great!! :P

Male Goblin PC Voices
    Female Goblin PC Voices

NPC's usually have different voices than PCs...
    EDIT: And... NPCs usually have a range of voices.
    Last edited by Venusaur; 2010-08-06 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    I sure hope so.

as if i need you or your kind to validate whether im "cool" or not,
    im not saying i never like goblin voices i thought they were funny, but there player races now they need a step up

I really liked the original Goblin VA. Hopefully they keep it around, and this is just one of several possibilities.

Because, wow.