Thread: Dear Paladins

Dear Paladins

I wish I could tranq shot you when you do that cool bubble thing-o. Maybe sometime during cata.

Regards, your friendly neighbourhood hunter.

cool story bro.
    *thumbs up*
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

Deleted
    I wish you could stand still in pvp

Regards, The entire paladin community

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because the kiting isn't bad enough already? You -could- take that time to run backwards 30Yrds', place a Frost Trap at about 15Yrds', and then as soon as our bubble bursts- drag us to the ground with Conc'/Scatter shot while lobbing ridiculously high sustained DPS. Oh, and we die -way- before we get to you.

Deleted
    Dear mr hunter i wish you didnt kite me to hell so i didnt had to use my buble, maybe in cat we will get a 40yd range stun

Deleted
    Dear bad hunter i hope you get baned for trolling this forum with : Remove bubble QQ

Deleted
    Im not sure what your on, but you do know our bubble isnt an enrage right? What would the benefit of tranq shot be?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystana View Post
    Im not sure what your on, but you do know our bubble isnt an enrage right? What would the benefit of tranq shot be?
    Maybe they'll get a "Have a tantrum and throw your bow really REALLY hard at the bubble" ability or something .. maybe that will work like Warriors when they throw their weapon really REALLY hard at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurth View Post
    I wish I could tranq shot you when you do that cool bubble thing-o. Maybe sometime during cata.

Regards, your friendly neighbourhood hunter.
    Let me guess, your a PVE hero who got raped in a battleground by a bubbledin? Am i right?!.... *shame on you*