Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I could see them making a Concentration Aura look-alike as a Tier 1 Disc talent. Generic pushback resistance that would be available to all three Priest specs.

There's already a Concentration-like talent in the Holy Priest tree to reduce pushback, so I'm guessing they'll just take out those talents and make it a buff; making up for the loss of the Spirit buff.
    "Your arrogance will be your undoing" - Lord Jaraxxus (aka Lord Jerry)

Concentration shout FTW! though I see it come for priests in some sort seeing as they got stripped for spir buff stam (warriors got it) and hit debuff(completely gone)

but thats just my two sent

Concentration aura is pretty much a waste for everything but PvP, think of it, as a caster healer nor dps should take damage imo..

Quote Originally Posted by Fryseboks View Post
    Concentration aura is pretty much a waste for everything but PvP, think of it, as a caster healer nor dps should take damage imo..
    Sure. In Naxx.

Even the 5 mans in Cataclysm are brutal.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladins aren't loosing it - at least not in regards to conc aura (from what I can tell). Anyways I'd vote priests as well as they got just about the least raid buffs, and they are to loose divine spirit in cata as well.

Would be trainable but not usable in shadow form.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryseboks View Post
    A perfectly good place for Concentration Aura is LK fight. Specifically the intermitten phases (1.5, 2.5)
    "Your arrogance will be your undoing" - Lord Jaraxxus (aka Lord Jerry)

Warlock would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmack View Post
    So palys are losing Conc Aura I'm a sad panda
    No >_<

Paladins will get to keep it but another class will get something similar.

I've gotta agree with Foibles, here.

I reckon boomkins, seeing as they have barkskin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    I reckon boomkins, seeing as they have barkskin
    I am thinking druids or locks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkins already have enough buffs, any more would push them more on the mandatory side that Blizz does not want to do.
    I could see it maybe going deeper in Resto for druids.
    Locks are another likely candidate, Early Destro would be a good place for it.

My vote is for Locks though, they're going to need a bit more love in terms of raid buffs to be even with what they gave Rogues

Priests. Probably Holy.

Blizzard has said they want holy priests to be more pvp viable. 100% spell pushback avoidance is a buff in this regard.

With divine spirit being removed, and power word: fortitude becoming unique with blood pact and commanding shout healing priests are bringing very little in terms of raid buffs.

I'd be reluctant to see this for shamans because shaman and paladins already share a good amount of buffs. Not giving shamans concentration aura would help distinguish paladins and shamans in terms of buffs they bring.
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2010-08-08 at 08:15 PM.

Nobody thinking the other class that uses auras? .....

DUN DUN DUN...

My money's on Hunters

Guess warlocks are kinda shitty in the buff department so wouldn't be surprised if they get it, maybe from the felhunter.

Rogues, my guess is rogues
    I bet my 150 golds on that

I think we all can agree anyone but mages.

They already got Bloodlust and if they got Concentration Aura we'd have to hear them cry about how they should get a buffed version of it for no adequate reason.

holy priests 100%, shamans alrdy have it in the form of earth shield, dps casters used to have talents which might be passive now and druids dont rly cast shit anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Nobody thinking the other class that uses auras? .....

DUN DUN DUN...

My money's on Hunters
    Druid forms? Each one currently has access to an aura effect.

Early DKs? They used to have aura versions of each presence.

Shaman Totems? Almost everything they do is technically an aura.

Some Hunters? I think it's Marksmanship that gets Trueshot Aura. Not sure if any of the other specs get one, though.
    God damn those casuals and their utter refusal to ever complain as much as the so-called hardcores.