Is there an addon that...

Is there an addon that tells you when your auctions have been undercut when you're not at the AH? Because either it exists and this one priest who is ALWAYS undercutting has it, or they conveniently log on whenever I get done listing my gems.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

15+ Year Old Account
    That is called a bot.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Or it could be the pocket AH thing for your smart phone. Some people never seem to leave the AH now with that.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

not an addon

My guess is that he has you on his friends list. If you just put your gems up and the log off he sees that pattern and just waits for you to log off.. then undercuts. A trick is to post your auctions and then just afk on that toon.

or post on a different toon

Don't think there is an addon that tells you when you are undercut, but there are addons wich you can see who undercuts you, and by how much and so on Auctionator etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    To know if you have been undercut you would actually need to be at the Auction house. Any addon that doesn't require that is illegal and possibly magic.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I can see an add-on like this being possible. However it is not likely.
    Mobile AH?
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

You need to have access to the AH in some form in order to do that.
    Either on a character, or potentially via the mobile AH.
    If that is a persistent activity, with an immediate response on multiple occasions then there is the chance of botting, and you should open a ticket.

You get an alert off your Mobile AH ifone App after you get cut in the AH and can re-auction your stuff through the phone, its easy auctioneering

For an AddOn to do this, you would need to query the server for the AH list, which can't be done unless your character is physically next to a auctioneer (it may be possible to query in some way from the mobile AH, but I don't think there are any API functions specifically for that).

All I can think of is the mobile AH thing for the iPhone.