Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    What is up with everything being taken from the POV of alliance filth?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What is up with everything being taken from the POV of alliance filth?
    Shut up Horde fanboy, TotalHalibut AND Jesse Cox (lol) are Horde, but he chose gnome, so what? For the Alliance! (Lol RP :P)
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Eh wish it was High def too, buy 888x628 looks Ok to Good in 1440x900 as my desktop background.

Eh I'd like a High Def panda too, but 888x628 looks ok to good at 1440x900 as my desktop background, so semi happy.

Oh nice fan art, I know the artist who did that.

The Fan art are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathryn View Post
    This may seem unrelated, but.. what happens if a new NPC has the same name of a pre-existing character you have? Do you get forced to re-name?

It's possible one of the NPCs in that video has the name of one of my toons.
    To my knowledge, you are not forced to rename your character. At least, generally speaking. I can't say for certain that you wouldn't have to if an NPC of the same name happened to be a very important NPC. Chances of that occurring are about the same as getting the Martin Fury shirt, though.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2010-08-13 at 04:02 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    To my knowledge, you are not forced to rename your character. At least, generally speaking. I can't say for certain that you wouldn't have to if an NPC of the same name happened to be a very important NPC. Chances of that occurring are about the same as getting the Martin Fury shirt, though.
    Which HAS happened before. Dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnn.

Anyway, Malygos Whelp is the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Just when I thought I was done with class changes, they pull me back in!

Love how people try to start an american vs the world flame war in every post with a TotalBiscuit video in it.

If you don't like him don't watch the vids, or mute it, stop being so ungrateful, no one else is doing what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    no one else is doing what he is.
    Not entirely true, as OMFGcata (Jesse Cox) is doing quite similar things, but with a totally different style. And for all the haters of TotalBiscuit: go watch Jesse Cox' vids instead. Me personally enjoy both of them, so I say "Keep them coming!" .

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    It's actually 'Panda Wine Immortal', not quite God, but still pretty powerful anyways.
    Not to get too semantical, but 仙 by itself means God or Fairy when used as a noun, 仙人, however, means Immortal as you said.
    My Alt is a Kingslayer, but my Main is not...

Deleted
    I can't wait till they officialy open Twilight Highlands... Mount Hyjal and Vash'jir are getting boring.

asd
    Last edited by Failbot; 2010-08-16 at 03:19 AM. Reason: wrong thread

edit: wdf wrong thread, sorry
    Last edited by AtotheJ; 2010-08-17 at 03:24 PM.