Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god yes, oh god yes, oh god yes, the phoenix mount, and PET, omfg /sobofhappiness
    This is the best end to a horrible horrible day.
    THANK YOU SWEET RAPTOR JESUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Oh look a junior member posting QQ posts that will lure in flames, big surprise here.
    Oh look, a person that thinks he is superior because he has had an account on a forum longer. Big surprise here.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernerd View Post
    Oh look, a person that thinks he is superior because he has had an account on a forum longer. Big surprise here.
    5K gold is chump change nowadays. Cry more.

Most greens that were placeholders now have proper models

No class changes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernerd View Post
    Brand new accounts are the ones most commonly used for trolling/flaming/QQing; nothing I said indicates that higher post count = superiority, unless taken out of context, which would probably happen if someone was insecure enough to build up a mental image of someone based on their time spent on the forums..
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Thrall looks awesome, though it's probably because of the cap, but he reminds me of a Broken like this. Wasn't his hair supposed to be darker? Ah well, he's still cool.

The loading screens are awesome in showing who is currently in charge within Outland and Northrend, but there's a weird disconnect going on in the EK/Kalimdor ones. I mean... with virtually every racial leader coming from the Battlecry mosaic, even Garrosh was drawn by the same guy... yet the goblin and worgen images break the style. Yes, I'm nagging about an artistic thing Even though the current loading screens are a mix of styles as well (GENZOMAN's blood elf vs the steampunk-ish Forsaken on the same loading screen).

Everything else is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas looks like a Far Seer from Warcraft 3 imo...I know he was labelled "Far Seer" in Warcraft III but why make him look like one of them?

Where exactly ont he map does Tol Barad lay?

do we rly have to train our character for 310% mount?? i don't get it

i had a look at the brand new models and i JIZZED IN MY PANTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyk View Post
    do we rly have to train our character for 310% mount?? i don't get it
    No, you don't. It is only an option if you want it.
    You're under no obligation to buy it.

I think it is just for people who complain about never being able to get and use a 310% mount. So now there is no excuse for complainers not being able to get 310% flying, when you can buy it.

It is a matter of it you want to buy it, not that you have to buy it.

Deleted
    OMG! It is all just COOOOOL.

Hah, Thrall looks more like a hobo than the most powerful shaman the Horde has to offer. But I suppose he is adventuring around, so it fits. And his hair is brown instead of black... This I do not understand though.

Ah, well. Nice to see the most memorable (former) racial leader has his own model now.

Now if only we can get a new model for Cairne... Too soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i have to agree when someone bought the epic flying skill you went from 100% ground to 280% flying thats a 180% increase in speed and costed 5,000gold. Now if you want 310% speed go from 280%-310% that's a 30% increase for 5,000 gold. I dont know about you but big difference from 180% and a dingy 30% for the same price.... Talk about a ripoff.

Holy shit! Both Holy Power UI, new loading screens for areas, and Tol Barad look like epic! Especially the WotLK screen one with the new Lich King on it. Awesome!

I'm not so sure about the Thrall though. I may prefer his current look tbh.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a such a hard on for this expansion. It can't come out soon enough.

Holy COW! Thrall's new model looks great!
    But one thing... Where is his doomhammer outfit? Did he reroll from enhancement to elemental?
    And why did his haircolor change..?

This is a mystery.

in one word ... awesome ! ! !

:O thrall is the monk from diablo III