Why so much hate?

At the begining of wotlk, the lich kings forces attacked both faction's main capitals (org and SW), so then the alli and horde kinda "teamed up" to kill the lich king. They weren't really friends but acted less hostile towards each other. Then Wrathgate happend and we went back to completley hating each other. So now we should be teaming up again to kill deathwing but instead there is more hostility between us then ever before. What is the reasoning behind it?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgohr View Post
    At the begining of wotlk, the lich kings forces attacked both faction's main capitals (org and SW), so then the alli and horde kinda "teamed up" to kill the lich king. They weren't really friends but acted less hostile towards each other. Then Wrathgate happend and we went back to completley hating each other. So now we should be teaming up again to kill deathwing but instead there is more hostility between us then ever before. What is the reasoning behind it?
    Why'd you have to go and start more of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly lack of resources and cool-headed leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes for better PVP.

i didn't know a this was on another thrrad, but another question i have is, will there be an event type thing happening like before BC and wrath came out (demons and undead attacking cities), plus the whole zombie infection that pissed be off in capitals, along with the random mobs that would drop epics (the sets that gave you AP against undead)

Deleted
    Both sides got leaders with backbones, and the lack of resources didn't help.