Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by elitistniceguy View Post
    FFS no one in this thread knows what they're talking about or has answered my question yet.

IDGAF if I need 280% to buy 310%. I'm not buying anything. I'm asking if I get an automatic 310% flying skill just for owning a 310% mount, just as Blizzard stated would happen.
    you will have to pay 5k for 280% no matter how you twist and turn it.. however if you indeed are in possesion of a 310% mount then you wont need to buy 310% meaning you save 5k gold where others have to pay for a 30% increase, hope its clear enough.

K let me try to be clear on this, u asked that since u have a 310% speef flying mount but don't even have the 280% speed training that if u u will get the 310% speed training free in cata like blizzard is saying i woul dhave to say yes but not till u have bought the 280% flying training.

cause like with skill training for you class. u can not buy/get for free a advanced skill till u have gotten all teh skill proceeding it.

let say u lvling a toon and u decide not to go learn new skills from a trainer for 10 lvls. u finnally go to a trainer and hey i can learn such and such spell rank 5 cause i am that level but i only have rank 3 and have not bought rank 4. it will not let u learn rank 5 till u have learned rank 4. flying skill work same way. it will not let u learn 280 till u learned the regular flying skill.

Quote Originally Posted by hagar4172 View Post
    K let me try to be clear on this, u asked that since u have a 310% speef ...
    Not clear enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.