Thread: Need on Ring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're a tool. Pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by SheEpYW0lf View Post
    What would you do? And was it the right decision?
    Well, for one, I'd keep it.
    Agility is for druids, not for warriors, and certainly not for paladins.

Second, if the healer refuses to heal you, just leave and let them find another tank.
    It's a blue item fcol, they get a few badges, and they can buy a ring with strength thatll do a load more.

Its not a heroic.
    Its not a raid.
    Its not ICC/RS.
    Its not 25man.
    Its not hardmode.

So many levels of "who gives a !@#$ about that !@#$ loot", I lost count.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a feral ring, easily.
    Bear, cat - it's excellent at your level for either, without a doubt.
    If you look at rawr you'll see just how many "dps" rings are actually quite good for bears - it doesn't have to have defense (which bears barely use (getting some dodge and "miss" from, but no block or parry) to be a bear ring!

Bear ring = has good stam (your ring has 48 stam, which is good at that level), agi (gives dodge, armor and crit for savage defense bubbles), and other dps stats for threat (crit here just boosts your savage defense).

In the future I wouldn't even mention that you're usually cat - that ring is hands-down at your level good for a bear.

It's not even itemized for paladins and warriors
    God; I hate you people.

bravo

I'm glad that ended well. And like others have said...Perfect ring for any feral druid or the hunter. Not so good for warrior or pally although i wouldn't have been angry IF they had won the roll cause when leveling not so ideal upgrades are still upgrades.

Also, I would have added those players to my ignore list so next time they are desperate and need a tank , they dont get you and have to wait longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDit: Nevermind. Retributed said what I said. :P

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Deleted
    Tanks always get priority.

If i had been that warrior or paladin i would have let you have it, better to have a better geared tank than a better gear DPS.

To all the people saying agility is not for warriors or paladins:
    That is not true.

OT: Good work owning those 4 with shadowmeld and the trade window.
    /cheer

As a feral tank and dps, I gotta say they were totally in the wrong in practically every sense of being wrong. Leveling dungeon loot matters about as much as a Carlos Mencia joke. Blues or greens, it's all getting replaced by heroics the second something drops that fits that slot. If you're gonna use it for either spec, might as well need it and not complain when they lose the roll.

I hear Thorim gives good blues over in Stormpeaks afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem with you needing it, this however

Quote Originally Posted by SheEpYW0lf View Post
    I traded the Warrior, that I got told to give the ring to. I putted the ring into the trade window, and left the group.
    Thats just being a bit of an asshole tbh, you shouldn't have done that.

This just got to be the most pointless text of wall I have read in my life. Jesus Christ, who cares, there is so much happening in this world around us and you pop up wall of text about some ring? Well I'm not the one to judge you, but c'mon man, this fucking pointless.

Sorry about this, but just couldn't s stay quiet.
    No guts, no glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxiel View Post
    Thats just being a bit of an asshole tbh, you shouldn't have done that.
    As opposed to having to solo the boss because the healer and DPS won't help over a ring that'll be replaced within two levels? Justice is justice.

Lol win!

U did the right thing, and seeing as it takes what 3 days of casual evening play to get from 74-80 where the ring would be replaced it hardly seems to be something one should QQ over. Awesome win with Shadowmeld. Bunch of angry nublets getting put in their place is always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Stronghoof View Post
    This just got to be the most pointless text of wall I have read in my life. Jesus Christ, who cares, there is so much happening in this world around us and you pop up wall of text about some ring? Well I'm not the one to judge you, but c'mon man, this fucking pointless.

That was not a " text of wall" or a "wall of text" the op used proper paragraphs. I just couldn't stay quiet either and I'm not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignastee View Post
    That was not a " text of wall" or a "wall of text" the op used proper paragraphs. I just couldn't stay quiet either and I'm not sorry.
    First that really doesn't matter, second, as for situation: 'I took the ring all went QQ' it's a hell of alot of text
    No guts, no glory.

Deleted

so was that.
    Don't like his post don't reply

OT: I'd of left the group long before you did to be fair.

First that really doesn't matter, second, as for situation: 'I took the ring all went QQ' it's a hell of alot of text
    He told the story with as much text as needed. I like getting details. The devil is in the details.

My God man if you don't want to read stay out of forums.