Amazon problems.

It says "limited number of copys available switch your order number to 0 then continue"

even tho it says this it let me place the order anyways. whats going to happen?

Also apon paying for that aparently im signed up for some anual fee? how do I cancel this and (hope not) I allready pay this anual fee?

Thank you for contacting an Amazon.com Service Rep. We will gladly process your request and get back to you at...

Oh wait. MMO CHAMPION doesnt do amazon customer service... DOH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    It says "limited number of copys available switch your order number to 0 then continue"

Also apon paying for that aparently im signed up for some anual fee? how do I cancel this and (hope not) I allready pay this anual fee?
    It's to late! The ninja monkeys are going to come to your house and take all your self! Flee! Flee while you still can!

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Thank you for contacting an Amazon.com Service Rep. We will gladly process your request and get back to you at...

Oh wait. MMO CHAMPION doesnt do amazon customer service... DOH!
    There was a reason to make this post. It wil flower into a one day powerfull message that will kill all clown-zombie hybrids.

---------- Post added 2010-08-19 at 04:40 PM ----------

since I allready made the order will they just drop the order if they dont have enough copys?

honestly Not everyone can get one how does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post

First, have you already pre-ordered one and you are trying to pre-order a second? If so, thats your problem. They are only allowing 1 per account.

Second, that annual fee stuff, that will only happen if you clicked the shipping option that signs you up for Amazon Prime, which it states right there. So that is probably what you did.

At least it's up on the US site. Theres neither hide nor hair of it on the UK site.