Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    I played maplestory for like 5 years...those were the worst 5 years of my life.
    You were playing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbShkrsBh0 game for 5 years? Hahahah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas View Post
    You were playing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbShkrsBh0 game for 5 years? Hahahah
    I loled irl ^^

... Runescape *hides face* DON'T F**KING LOOK AT ME! I'M A MONSTER!
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

I played FPS' like Conker Live and Reloaded, Halo 2 and 3, and CoD 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

the one and only.. runescape! ;p

Asheron's Call. I got stuck in a cave with the bug people.

SWG Best ever IMO and if they were to revert back to original and release it i would drop wow in a heartbeat!!!

Deleted
    Played Tibia for about 3 years, Final Fantasy 11 for about an hour, and Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Tibia was great as it got the basics right and basically left everything else up to the player. Power abusing was everything in that game from controlling the economy to literally preventing people from playing. Good times.

Dungeons & Dragons still as the best combat system I've seen in any MMO so far.

Runescape, knight online, gunbound (if it counts as an MMO), guildwars, gunz online (lol), eudemons online (nice graphics.. too bad you can only view the world from one angle) and then finally WoW (after a friend dragged me in )

Dark Age of Camelot :P

Sylvari Necromancer

Silkroad online, FlyFF(briefly) then into wow for past 4 years.

I used to play City of Heroes before a friend of mine busted in my barracks and threw a copy of WoW on my bunk. Told me to play this or else

Everquest until Planes of Power came out then I moved onto Dark age of Camelot then I went to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaritch View Post
    mmo's existed before wow?
    Anything that's before WoW is either a Korean grindfest or just a badly designed game.

Knight Online -> FFXI -> WoW

other MMOs I have played are:

Asheron's Call (great game for the time in my opinion)
    Asheron's Call 2 (sooo much potential but ruined by poor programming and bad game design choices)
    Everquest 2 (sucked so bad)

Played Star Wars Galaxies for a year or so, until the NGE (new game engine) came out and ruined everything.....

FFXI -> WoW (didn't like it then) -> FFXI -> WoW -> ffXIV