LF Add On Advice Prottish

My dear fellow people of the screw you noob I'll rip your testicles off if you do that again ways. For the most part I don't really use add ons while tanking. Other then the dur ones Omen DBM so on. Are there any add ons you know / use you think are useful for warrior tanking?

OT. Anyone know where I can learn the fury spec for my off spec? I wanna go single minded fury.

Deleted
    TidyPlates + ThreatPlates
    OmniCC + OmniCC Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    OmniCC + OmniCC Pulse
    I use OmniCC Shine, because i love shiney !
    Otherwise Tidy pleate is a must-have for all tanks, imo. I was skeptical at first, and now I understand why some people are bad at Aoe tanking or dont manage to taunt back a non-tanked mob. It's because they cant monitor properly what they are tanking and what they arent. Tidy plate does wonder regarding this.

Tidy Plates + Threat Plates (which have already been mentioned) are amazing. I could always AOE tank, but after using TPs I don't know how I managed, lol.

Oh, and I use PowerAura (which luckily blizzard is adding to the game) to show me procs (SNB).

Get something (I use Power Auras for it) to track important buffs/debuffs.

I have one for all forms of attack speed debuff (Tclap/infected wounds/jotj/frost fever) on my current target. If it's up, I don't bother using Tclap since it's a tps loss.

Another for attack power debuff (demo shout/roar/vindication/CoT) on my curent target. If it's up, I don't bother using demo shout since it's a tps loss. Get the idea?

I also have one showing when my Commanding/Battle shouts are up on myself.

Go nuts with addons, but keep your screen clear. You need to be focused and aware to be able to pick up stray adds (and you can abuse your overpowered mobility to do so). Also, the debuffs you can apply might be maintenancy, but they're RIDICULOUSLY effective. They need to be up all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post

I have one for all forms of attack speed debuff (Tclap/infected wounds/jotj/frost fever) on my current target. If it's up, I don't bother using Tclap since it's a tps loss.

Another for attack power debuff (demo shout/roar/vindication/CoT) on my curent target. If it's up, I don't bother using demo shout since it's a tps loss. Get the idea?

Go nuts with addons, but keep your screen clear. You need to be focused and aware to be able to pick up stray adds (and you can abuse your overpowered mobility to do so). Also, the debuffs you can apply might be maintenancy, but they're RIDICULOUSLY effective. They need to be up all the time.
    That's very good use of Power Auras.

I also use customized racks of buffs with EBB showing the buffs from my defensive abilities. Very effective for chaining defensive CDs, or, not making them overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post

DebuffGuardian: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...fguardian.aspx

This addon does EXACTLY what you do with power auras, it's very compact and lightweight.

Malm <Apex> @ EU-Al'Akir

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/malmlive