Battleground Reputation titles.

So back in patch 3.2.something or so it said you could get a title if you reached exalted level of reputation with the 3 BG reps, Warsong, Defiler and Frost Wolf.

There is a title for all 3 (Conquerer), but the patch notes spoke of getting a title for each one.

However, should you reach exalted with either one of the rep, you get no such title.

Would love to have a "of the Frost Wolf" title.

I ticket'd blizz about this once, they told me how to get my Conquerer title. Odd since it was in their own patch notes.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Care to link the patch notes that you read this from?

What I remember is that they removed the requirement to be exalted with the factions to get Battlemaster.
    Last edited by Aswed; 2010-08-22 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    What I remember was that being exalted with the factions was removed from Battlemaster.
    That's true, you only need them for Justicar (on alliance).

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    So back in patch 3.2.something or so it said you could get a title if you reached exalted level of reputation with the 3 BG reps, Warsong, Defiler and Frost Wolf.

There is a title for all 3 (Conquerer), but the patch notes spoke of getting a title for each one.

However, should you reach exalted with either one of the rep, you get no such title.

Would love to have a "of the Frost Wolf" title.

I ticket'd blizz about this once, they told me how to get my Conquerer title. Odd since it was in their own patch notes.
    TiT ("This is True." use it.)

I remember it as well, but it never made it into game. I think it was mentioned early WotLK, I dont remember the exact date.

It would be nice. There would be 11million "of the Frostwolf" but still a nice addition.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Care to link the patch notes that you read this from?
    Having some trouble finding the old patch notes. It was listed in the 3.3 patch notes at the time of the release of the patch, but its not in the notes now.

Edit...

here we go.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_3.3.0
    Achievements

* The Achievements to get exalted with the Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and Alterac Valley factions have been removed from their respective "Master of" Meta-Achievements. Special titles will be offered to those who reach exalted with these factions.

Conquerer and Justicar titles exists before 3.3, so what titles are they talking about.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-08-22 at 10:33 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Yeah, but the thing is, Justicar and Conqueror were implemented before 3.3 was released.

Kinda seems odd they would tell us about a title we already have. Why ever bother if the titles are already in game, since the Black Temple patch, i believe. (achievement no, title yes)
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-08-22 at 10:57 AM.

I've opened thread about it on official forums whow can I find it? :S