What's the hardest melee to arena with?

Hi, I just want to know why the hardest melee is in arena.

My brother claims rogue is the hardest(cause he plays rogue) but I think rogue is easiest...I mean how can rogues be hard in arena if u don't even support your teammates,all u do support wise is blind and that's a high cd.

IMO the hardest would have to be enh and ret behind

ret is hard cause it's hard in high end arena plus u have cleanse, hof, bubble teammates

but enh u have wind shear, hex, totems, cleanse, timing hero, shamaisic rage and having a tough time when wolves are down

Please don't troll this is IMO and my brothers opinion towards rogues
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-08-23 at 12:08 AM.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Rogue is the hardest. See sig below.

I would say the hardest class to play correctly would be a warrior. I've faced a lot of warriors, and I can tell a huge difference in the ones that know how to play their class and the ones that don't. Managing rage while stance dancing, anticipating interrupts and shifting to right stance to do so before hand, bashing off buffs so you can get that innervate or divine plea when it's popped, etc.

They aren't like rogues or shamans who can just wind sheer/kick immediately, they have to equip a shield to reflect or change stances to interrupt (I think). Timing their abilities (overpower) for the extra 25% MS... There just seems to be a lot to it.

Sure there are a lot of face roll warriors running around to just "hulk smash", and I'm sure they do just fine... but the class that plays correctly, using all of their utilities to max profit, my vote goes to warriors... with ferals being a close 2nd.

My main is a lock... and needless to say I HATE warriors in 2s... dang near impossible to beat a war/healer comp as lock/healer... But the good ones who throw up reflect every cd, pummle/bash/charge/intercept when it's on cd and completely lock me out from casting just wreck us... so the reason I vote warrior is because not all warriors do this, and the ones that don't I have a chance to win... and I can easily tell a skill difference between them.

Shadowdance rogue
    (only shd, envenom is fucking hilarious)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Melee being difficult to play in arena? Good joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Quote Originally Posted by Nycrolieben View Post
    To be fair, casters don't even need to try.((that's me making a blunt and biased statement too))
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-08-23 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycrolieben View Post
    Have you been playing arena this season?

I'd say Warrior.

Keep in mind what I mean by this.. is played well. Not like most of the.. refuse that ends up in arena.

If you want to know why I put the Shadow Dance Rogues / Feral Druids on top is positional requirements.
    If you don't believe me try it.

Shadow Dance Rogue / Feral Druid
    Arms Warrior
    Protection Warrior
    Unholy Death Knight
    Retribution Paladin / Mutilate Rogue
    Protection Paladin
    Enhancement Shaman (PS, lol@you guys who are going to defend your beastcleave) Also any Arms/Enhance teams.

I'm not including blood/frost Death Knights because of how insanely rare they are. (also not really viable)
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2010-08-23 at 03:56 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest by skill: Feral druid.

Hardest to get high with cause you are underpowered: Ret paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance isn't hard to play "good" at all.

The current hardest to play melee is DK, which is ironic granted their position the rest of this expansion.

>.>

No it's not, you have a spammable slow that starts at near 100%, a stun, a big heal, lots of survive CDs for you and your team.. nice gap closer too by the way.

I'm sorry, no it may take more than it used to but it's by no means hard.

Your interrupt doesn't even cost any of your resource.. and Lichborne too.....

So no. no nononooooo