Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which lvls takes the most time..

Hey all, im lvling a priest atm. and im wondering which lvls that are actually the most "hardest" and longest to pass?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    either the 20s or the 50s
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW

10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest are probably the ones before you get shadowform.

The longest are obviously the last ones.

Deleted
    1 to 15 are the most hard/frustrating in the game for all classes. Longest time to lvl are the 70+ range.

Honorable mention - the few lvls between you and the dark portal

this is very off-topic though

70-80 takes the most time, but 50-58 is the most annoying. The quests in the plaguelands are hard to do alone, and the instances are very time consuming. Un'goro is the easiest zone to quest in at that level, atleast of the zones I've tried.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face

From 56 to 58 is a real ass pain.

The levels where you post in the wrong forum, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesphie View Post
    1 to 15 are the most hard/frustrating in the game for all classes. Longest time to lvl are the 70+ range.

Honorable mention - the few lvls between you and the dark portal

this is very off-topic though
    Lol this is a sad statement. 1-15 is less than 2 hours, especially with BoA gear. And since they buffed mana regen (isnt is +500% at level one, balancing out as you level to 15?) and changed the class to the right weapon for their class (rogues get 2 daggers now, etc).

On topic, for a priest, late 30's before Shadow form, 51-58 can be boring because the quests are so spread out, and then that last push from 77-80, just for the exp requirements, 1.6 million per level (ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesphie View Post
    Actually, these aren't as bad as they used to be since they buffed the regeneration rate for most classes at levels 1-20.

When I leveled my priest, I found the hardest ones were 55-58.
    This was before the RFD though so I'd say the 50s in general. After that, Outland and Northrend are a breeze (in terms of difficulty).

The longest levels are 70 - 80.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's always 50-58.

Vanilla 37-45 and 47-53 was horrible!

1-15 are the hardest and more frustrating, like Lesphie said. After 5 smites you go oom, and it takes 20 seconds to get enough mana to smite 5 times again. Spirit tap is a gift from the gods while leveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

As said above 1-20 or so are the most annoying as you're still getting all your moves, but past there it gets easier... 60+ it's a never ending chain-pull, Vamp touch/Spirit tap keep your mana up and Vamp embrace keeps you alive

Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    i would say 70-76 real pain -.-
    Hmm, I find these pretty easy and smooth tbh
    *replying to post below me*
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2010-08-23 at 05:33 PM.

Deleted
    i would say 70-76 real pain -.-

Edit: to all those who says 1-around 15/20 just no.. If u didn't know they have changed the mana regen in the start so u can't really go oom when in lvl 1-10. after 10 it starts being a problem with mana but not really that big a deal.
    Last edited by mmocf4df7395d5; 2010-08-23 at 05:36 PM.

it may be a bit different for a priest, but i found 30-50 to be a pain in the ass most of the time.

hopefully cata will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    The hardest are probably the ones before you get shadowform.

The longest are obviously the last ones.
    Most definately this. 1-40 can be a real pain for priests (not that it is difficult just boring and slow) but once you get shadowform you should move a lot faster.

Also 70-80 just because they don't have the 30% exp increase that the zones previous to them have.

Deleted
    I'd actually say 70-80 :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varies from class to class, TBH. But, having leveled one of every class except for Priest, I can tell you that ~49 through 58 can be a royal pain.