Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "I'm gonna punch that murloc in the face!"

I could kill for that pet
    fortunately, i dont have too

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    You also get 100% of the released info without having to scavenge news sites for it.
    Scavenge news sites? Are you kidding me? People like you who buy it will make threads about it the second info is released. I'll know when you know and I won't have to spend 40 dollars. Pet is still a rip off. You're essentially paying 40 bucks for it and like I said you will have it out for a week and then never look at it again. Ripoff.

It looks alright but I still think Grunty is the coolest of all the murlocs :P.
    I agree with what others have mentioned, baby murlocs/vanity pets are getting old I'd rather much see mounts or cosmetic items being introduced with Blizzcon. Like say a SC Terran Vulture mount. Don't say it doesn't fit in WoW, there's already a 'mech mini pet ingame

And yes, anyone buying a stream of blizzcon is essentially just paying 40-50 bucks for the mini pet, the information you gain from the stream can be easily found on fan sites the second they're released.

Eh...a baby deep-sea murloc would have been cooler.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzcon 2010 Murloc Pet

I'm just not... feeling it. Well, I am glad that others seem to be enjoying it.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Got the mount from 08 (cool), got the pet from 09 (meh), will get the pet from 10 but blizzard seriously, sort it out, its a shit incentive for a blizzcon sub..... honestly...

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmathes339 View Post
    "I'm gonna punch that murloc in the face!"
    I lol'd.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

damn that murloc is awesome, wish my new chars im gonna make had a way to get grunty still. i liked him the best :P

haha deathchin murloc

honestly? looks pretty crap if you ask me.. I bought the stream last year for the Grunty, but this just looks boring, i'd rather spring for the CE to get the mini deathwing :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, the overdid it with the deathwing stuff. First we have Chinny, and now this? I didn't know Deathwing was humping Murloc madams in the first place.

Just wait till we get all the deathwing armor and weapons.

All you people complaining about "Oh God ANOTHER Murloc". BlizzCon in-game items were always about Murlocs.

Murky - 2005.
    Murloc Suit - 2007.
    Polar Bear with a MURLOC ON IT'S HEAD - 2008.
    Grunty - 2009.
    Deathy - 2010.

BlizzCon in-game items were always featuring Murlocs. And it most likely always will.

And to the person that said ever since Tyrael; he wasn't BlizzCon, he was the World Wide Invitational.

On Topic:

MUST HAVE. I was already going to get the PPV, but this completely seals the deal. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    All you people complaining about "Oh God ANOTHER Murloc". BlizzCon in-game items were always about Murlocs.

Murky - 2005.
    Murloc Suit - 2007.
    Polar Bear with a MURLOC ON IT'S HEAD - 2008.
    Grunty - 2009.
    Deathy - 2010.

BlizzCon in-game items were always featuring Murlocs. And it most likely always will.

And to the person that said ever since Tyrael; he wasn't BlizzCon, he was the World Wide Invitational.

On Topic:

MUST HAVE. I was already going to get the PPV, but this completely seals the deal. <3
    I'm ok with the murloc stuff it's the they already had a pet last year that make's me go /yawn
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

15+ Year Old Account
    no thx

Those guys at Blizzard certainly know how to suck the money out of people's wallets. Well... people's parents wallets anyway.

"Daddy I want this."
    "Sure son, just get out of my face."

If you've played a while you'd realize, Whelp pets are from CE, murlocks are from blizcon. That is probably how it will always be.

Deleted
    baaaaaahhhhhhhhh omfg its murchin!:d

Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Seriously, the overdid it with the deathwing stuff. First we have Chinny, and now this? I didn't know Deathwing was humping Murloc madams in the first place.
    War is hell.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.