Thread: AG_Unitframe

AG_Unitframe

Hello MMO-champion!Ch I've a question for you. I'm not sure if you're able to give me an answer but I'd give it a try anyway. My problem is I can't set a focus target as people in killvideos can do.(Paragon Lich king 25 hc, Paragon, Halion 25 HC) I've no clue what I've done wrong or how I fix it. I've tried to reinstall, playing around with the addon and I can't figur it out.
    This is what I get when I try to set a focus:
    Date: 2010-08-15 12:41:23
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: AddOn: ag_UnitFrames
    Count: 1
    Message: Error: AddOn ag_UnitFrames attempted to call a forbidden function (FocusUnit()) from a tainted execution path.
    Debug:
    [C]: FocusUnit()
    ..\FrameXML\UnitPopup.lua:1382: func()
    ..\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:583: UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick()
    [string "*:OnClick"]:1:
    [string "*:OnClick"]:1

I hope you can help me out since focus is a really nice option and AG_Unitframe is just lovely.

How do you focus the target?
    /focus "target name" or by the drop down menu (rught clicking the target frame)?

I got issues with the drop down menu option, try /focus command line

15+ Year Old Account
    or try /setfocus

Deleted
    Drop down menu options don't work anymore, setting focus target is protected.

Deleted
    /focus has been working for me the last 3 years

Hmm yea. Thank you alot guys.
    Last edited by Flelitta; 2010-08-26 at 01:33 PM.

Not to be a troll or anything...

Buff the Paladins, and remove the kids from WoW. Thank you!

Isn't that one of the most oxymoronic things you could possibly say? Buff the paladins? Then remove all the paladins from the game?

You can keybind the focus and clear focus through the default keybinding UI, or use macros for /focus and /clearfocus and keybind them as applicable.
    Unfortunatly due to the protection on that function, no custom unitframe is able to utilise it simply through the right click, with some even removing it from the menu as a result.