Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

what do you eat while raiding?

our raid leader doesn't like us going to eat during raid times but raiding 4 hours without food and drink can be quite daunting

so I'm just wondering what do you people eat during raid times? I'm a healer so I must have both hands free most of the time but during trash / wipes I can eat... so I need stuff that's quick and easy (pref neutrinos too)

eat soup with a straw, utensils for when you wipe or easy trash
    or milkshakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cereal, meatloaf, mac and cheese
    Last edited by Eerokhi; 2010-08-28 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    hmm thats quite a good idea but I'm not a big fan of soup and it would burn my tongue

Melted cheese with pancakes

Deleted
    that doesn't sound too appetising

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Fanfare View Post
    LOL i know!!! i said what the heck irl

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Fanfare View Post
    you have no idea!

little children
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Deleted
    I never really eat while raiding I mean where do you find time to actually eat... Unles you play some very easy rotation (ret, rogue), ideally melee because you dont have to move much.

Fetuses. Not, really... Errr, maybe a little bit.
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I never really eat while raiding I mean where do you find time to actually eat... Unles you play some very easy rotation (ret, rogue), ideally melee because you dont have to move much.
    what expansion are you playing

I rather miss a raid with a crazy raid leader that doesn't allow me to AFK 10 mins than eating in front of my pc, it's the only barrier that separates me from a total no-life

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat prior to the raid, and eat peanuts whilst drinking an ice cold beer during the raid, stacking up during wipes. I thought everyone did this?
    When its hot tho:
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-08-28 at 10:12 PM. Reason: giant pic
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    I chug tea. Like a motherfucker.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-08-28 at 10:11 PM. Reason: giant pic.

Deleted
    I'm a nacho nacho man!!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-08-28 at 10:12 PM. Reason: pic

hmm, the boss dropped 4 pieces of loot, all of which I have no interest in. pity. *subtly afks and goes and makes me some minipizzas*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hearts of my enemies. To gain their courage...
    Their rich... tasty... courage.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    As a mage, I always just cast living bomb on every trash mob and then eat my cheese with pancakes. Also, since I'm ranged officer, I'm in charge of positioning and stuff, so I get to make macros on Gunship, which is quickly done, and then I can go eat my cheese with pancakes.

Sometimes I pull aggro on purpose to die, so I can eat. A nice encounter to do this is Dreamwalker.