Another "This or This" thread

Hey, I am unsure on which trinket I should take:
    DBW and HWT or BDW and WFS?
    I don't know how the spreadsheet works
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sorrow&n=Urkel

WFS, HWT is our worst tier 10 trinket. It is considerably better than, say, trinkets from ToC or ulduar, but it cannot out perform ICC ones.

It's truly annoying how many trinkets were abbreviated in this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty standard to abbreviate trinkets. DBW and WFS roflstomp the lol token. If the stacks for HWT drop off twice, MoT is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Pretty standard to abbreviate trinkets. DBW and WFS roflstomp the lol token. If the stacks for HWT drop off twice, MoT is better.
    what is MoT?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    what is MoT?
    Gonna take a wild guess and say Mirror of Truth

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, mirror of truth.

I have seen raid abreviations always since I joined wow, after came these lol item abreviation, it's about time we start abreviating spec... oh wait

HWT > ToC / Badge trinkets
    ICC Trinkets > HWT...I think o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    HWT > ToC / Badge trinkets
    ICC Trinkets > HWT...I think o_o
    Yes. As pointed out, though, if you can't keep the stacks up you're wasting it.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-08-28 at 12:55 AM.

Even with the stacks up HWT is still pretty bad. Worse then the 1 toc trinket that is any good for us, DV/DC

But better then anything below that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But I need those extra 10 seconds to do... something important!
    It takes you 10 seconds to type out like 10 letters? Gosh I would hate to see how long it would take you to type out a paragraph, let alone 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    It takes you 10 seconds to type out like 10 letters? Gosh I would hate to see how long it would take you to type out a paragraph, let alone 2!
    Pretty sure the 4 abbreviations he used, which reduced 12 words down to 12 letters would be more than 10 letters removed.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

If would take me more time to figure out the proper abbreviations than to actually type them out.