Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rogue or Paladin

Hey, at the moment I got two 'mains'
    A retri paladin and a combat rogue.
    My question is; Wich one would you level first in Cata as it looks now? (I don't care that my ret got better gear at the moment)

I'm just not sure witch one to make my first main in Cata, as it's now my ret is my first main.

Thank you : )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

rouge..just cause.. there more fun...

in my opinion of course..no paladin hate or anything

Its from a PvE POV btw, and rogues are not much more fun than rets there ; ) Imo atleast : )
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I am rerolling my ret to a rogue on cata. Rogues are more fun.

reroll hunter like everyone else ;>

I would stick with pala, proly gonna be fastest to get to 85 and they are getting the most huge changes of the two classses
    Last edited by dracco4heads; 2010-08-30 at 08:30 PM.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

10+ Year Old Account
    rogues ge recuperate so that might make questing a bit easier. Id go sub for questing btw, better than combat imo. especially for those gathering quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Its from a PvE POV btw, and rogues are not much more fun than rets there ; ) Imo atleast : )
    Go with the bold. Always go with the bold or the game wont be a game anymore.

They are trying to make Ret more intresting. So far it looks like it is developing well. I'd suggest Pally atm.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Rogue may not be fun now, but it looks like you'll have to use a lot more than SS, S&D, and Eviscerate in Cataclysm, which I'm excited about. I'll actually get to play my rogue instead of mash two buttons and do decent dps anyway.

Don't know much about paladins, so I'm afraid I'm no help there, and they are getting a lot of changes so the class is gonna be much more different compared to how they are now than rogues are gonna be...at least it looks that way.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    coming from a rogue here, take the pally, i assume that holy power will be a bit op at the start
    Live together, die alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for Paladin. Looks nice with the Holy Power system and you can heal or tank if you want to. Rogue is and always will be a pure DPS class.

10+ Year Old Account
    paladin.

Rogue imo.

Yeah, the holy power thing looks intresting. Good with some good changes after.. many years :/
    So I'll think I'll go for the pala first, got good holy and tanking gear aswell on it. So that opens a chance to do some fast new dungeons while I do quests as well.

Oh, I saw the title and thought this thread was asking "which class is more gay?" I hadn't made up my mind yet and decided to read some of what others posted. Imagine my disappointment.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Shadowstep. The reason I'm planning to level a rogue in Cata.
    Sunwalker Kodo. The reason I'm planning to level a paladin in Cata.

Since your rogue is combat, Shadowstep is lost, but you can still save yourself! Race change to Tauren, and you can experience the awesomeness of the Sunwalker Kodo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffwhite View Post
    Oh, I saw the title and thought this thread was asking "which class is more gay?"
    Imagine my disappointment.
    Imagine mine, in you.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Imagine mine, in you.
    Lol. I stand by my original statement.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two of the most fun classes for me but I'd have to suggest pally. Just because they're so fun to level and for all the paladin changes, especially holy power.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I saw the title and thought this thread was asking "which class is more gay?" I hadn't made up my mind yet and decided to read some of what others posted. Imagine my disappointment.
    This guy probably plays a DK.

Anywho...I'd go with the paladin. Blizzard loves em' and if you want a class that's the center of the design team's entire world that's the class you'll chose.