Thrall's new model

I really hope blizzard makes his new model look amazing, wise, powerful, and orcish like thrall should. Garrosh's new model makes him look like a dumb brute, which some may argue fit his character really well, Thralls model better not have a massive lower jaw that looks stupid, have a tiny head as if beatlejuice sprinkled dust on it like at the end of the movie. I really don't want him to look stupid, and just have a fail model. If it is just a Garrosh model with a new skin I'm really going to lose faith in blizzard. Thrall has been my favorite character in warcraft I've been waiting forever for him to get his own model.

He is the wisest and most respected orc to ever live, he is powerful beyond belief, he is probably one of the best characters in the game. Even alliance players like him even, because he wants peace with them, and not to fight wars, he is the reason the orcish race left their past behind and found a new life. He is the image of warcraft imo.

So my question to you is, what do you want to see in Thralls new model.

Edit: So as I typed this up the model was posted, so to change the question, what do you like/dislike, and what did you want to see on his model. Personally I think his face is wrong, his jaw/face is too flat. His hair color is jet black, not the off color that the new model has.
    Last edited by The Ogdru Jahad; 2010-08-14 at 01:24 AM.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ust/thrall.jpg

EDIT: Thralls balls! They're not everywhere?!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ust/thrall.jpg

EDIT: Thralls balls! They're not everywhere?!
    he looks mad old

shammy grinch

10+ Year Old Account
    He does look pretty wise, though. Especially with his murse.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Just a quick photoshop, just decreased the distance between his nose and mouth and straightened his mouth a little. Should be very easy for the 3D modeler at Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Excuse me old lady, can I help you across the street, oh never mind its you Thrall.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru View Post

Just a quick photoshop, just decreased the distance between his nose and mouth and straightened his mouth a little. Should be very easy for the 3D modeler at Blizzard.
    wow I approve of your remodeled Thrall....good job Sir.

10+ Year Old Account

+1!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    he looks mad old

shammy grinch
    his heart grew three times larger that day but latter failed because he was holding up the entire maelstrom not good for your artery's :P

on topic, he still has a horde belt buckle

Excellent work on that photoshop. One more thing you could do is make the hair a darker color. Thrall shouldn't have permission to use the barbershop and change his hair color even if he is going for a trivial easy to obtain achievement.

Deleted
    well it beats the other model, but i was thinking of something a little more glorious that adds that "wow, he's that really thrall =O" no the "wow, that's thrall? xD"

I like his new model. Give him Doomhammer and it's perfect. It shows what Thrall is; a very powerful shaman and the outfit works for him very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    I want to make an 80ft golden dong and get terrorised by fisher price shoggoths
    “You heard the man,” Jaime said to Ilyn Payne. “Find a nice long spear, and shove it up his arse.”

Tralls Balls! They're on his neck!

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Good Golly, that photoshopped thrall face is infinity better than what they have now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by private420 View Post
    his heart grew three times larger that day but latter failed because he was holding up the entire maelstrom not good for your artery's :P

on topic, he still has a horde belt buckle
    hearing vol;jins bitching carines none activeness and sylvanas's failiures really take there toll.... the most blameless leader is lorthewho

10+ Year Old Account

nice work but I think you decreased the distance a tad too much.

as to the real model, aside from the massive amount of space in between his nose and mouth I think the new model is very fitting, Thrall may be young but he's had one of the most stressful jobs on azeroth for a while now, and you know what they say, stress ages