... LastLast
    Deleted
    Damn, i'l be farming the mounts then ¬¬

Anyway I reckon the patch will hit earlier than we expect

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    never dropped any of the mounts, and i'm exalted with zandalar-.-

first run on my dk alt just to try it, and dropped the raptor
    Sound like me with MC.

Farming bindings in MC and newer drop on main, then yesterday, did I help out a friend on a Alt and binding from Garr and Eye drop...

Gogo 5 man ZG :P

soooo Hyjal 78-82, Vashir 81-83, Deepholme 81-83, Uldum 83-84, Twilight Highlands 84-85 am i correct ? and if i am and you get 2 and a half lvl in Hyjal... whats the problem to lvl up to 84 in Vashir and Deepholme to not have problem with two other zones ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad that they're giving us SOME new mana regen as Holy in addition to all of the nerfs. If I recall, Judgements never used to proc seals.

Yawn beta info make's me sleepy....unless i was in the beta but im not so sleeping time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    I'm glad that they're giving us SOME new mana regen as Holy in addition to all of the nerfs. If I recall, Judgements never used to proc seals.
    Seals proc from physical attacks, Judgement is psychical.

Mounts better still be dropping from the "new 5 man" then.. Else this is one player thats gonna rage. :3. 5 years and lost roll EVERY time. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    No more raptor/tiger farming?
    Great!
    I assume you have this mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiny new launcher is shiny!
    And WooT NO ZG-Kitty for me then. Farming since TBC, never seen any mount drop. :S

I have been doing ZG every since i hit 80 with my first toon which was a warrior and now on my DK , Every damn reset since the Launch of WOTLK .... NEVER seen the tiger drop. AND NOW ITS BEING REMOVED! i hate myself ...

15+ Year Old Account
    NOOOOO! Zul'Gurub!

Ok,Ok, Whiners and criers listen up

Zul'Gurub will disappear as an instance, location will stay
    That means people crying after a mount please continue your whining
    People who cry after an location stop
    Thank you for listening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishz View Post
    R.I.P. Hunters

Blizzard doesn't have a clue wtf is going on.
    Can we please, please, please stop with these idiotic "RIP X Class" posts/threads? The game changes all the time; evolve and move forward, please. Good players are still doing very well with all the classes that have been written off for almost 6 years now. sheesh.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    this suks!

Balls I do hope the tiger drops for me before Cata hits. Got the raptor already atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Can we please, please, please stop with these idiotic "RIP X Class" posts/threads? The game changes all the time; evolve and move forward, please. Good players are still doing very well with all the classes that have been written off for almost 6 years now. sheesh.

You know what is the best about those RIP hunter whiners ? they actually are whining about changes that they didn't actually see on their eyes and can't confirm them while not in beta, each other class with some %dmg changes can say if its nerf or up but Hunters ? They get complete overhaul, they don't even have an Idea how their class will look like and they whine for changes >.>
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

OMG, that new downloader is AMAZING. Blizzard never disappoints.

Deleted
    You fools. ZG will obviously still be there as a zone, only now it's been conquered by our friends who used to ask us to actually conquer it.
    People who actually cry and moan because really old content with no real purpose in the game gets updated should really ask themselves what they want of life. Do you actually ENJOY farming the same old thing for five+ years to have a stupid mount drop? The mount was cool 4½ years ago, get over it.

Besides, I think they will make sure it's rewarded somehow, still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    soooo Hyjal 78-82, Vashir 81-83, Deepholme 81-83, Uldum 83-84, Twilight Highlands 84-85 am i correct ? and if i am and you get 2 and a half lvl in Hyjal... whats the problem to lvl up to 84 in Vashir and Deepholme to not have problem with two other zones ;p
    Not quite right, looks like this atm:

Hyjal and Vashir are both 80-82, Deepholm 82-83, Uldum 83-84 and Twilight Highlands 84-85

Okay, so it's gone "as a raid", blizzard said they "aren't getting rid of any of the mounts" and people have been wondering why nothing has been done to zul' gurub terrain wise.

I am gonna bet good money that its going to be a level 50 ish instance, because aside from the deadmines southern eastern kingdoms is pretty damn bereft of instances and why bother making a new one when theres a little run large fully built zul farak type place ready and waiting in the stranglethorn vale?