Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'd really want to BG against 15 hunters? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciros View Post
    It would be nice to have the option to join a single class only bg vs another. Eg: 15 mages vs 15 hunters etc. OR even dedicate an entirely new bg just for this system and make it a 10 v 10 or something. might go down a treat if you want to try something a little diferent.
    How can it be different if every fight is the same? As others said, it would get very boring, probably within 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by lethargik View Post
    if the CC was coordinated, then the hunters would be SoL
    except that hunters have longer range and poly has a cast time.

the que times for that would be a nightmare for some of the classes, thanks but no thanks

Thought I would just point out. What's all this hunter OP rubbish?
    Casters just stick to hunters like glue and they can do nothing. All casters have more snares / roots / stuns / slows or whatever you want to call them than hunters. Just get up in melee range and use instant casts or very quick casts and they can't do anything...
    Melee hunters are better at killing, but a guy who knows how to play his melee class has a fair chance of killing a hunter equally skilled.

The only broken class at low level is a Death Knight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Horrible idea is horrible...classes with healing trees would win 98% of the time.

This maybe fun to try once or twice, but the idea of this being implemented into the game is turrable idea

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid in wsg...good fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Thought I would just point out. What's all this hunter OP rubbish?
    Casters just stick to hunters like glue and they can do nothing. All casters have more snares / roots / stuns / slows or whatever you want to call them than hunters. Just get up in melee range and use instant casts or very quick casts and they can't do anything...
    Melee hunters are better at killing, but a guy who knows how to play his melee class has a fair chance of killing a hunter equally skilled.

The only broken class at low level is a Death Knight.
    You've never played the 19 or 29 bracket then hunters can kite anything endlessly since so few classes have any sort of gap closer and hunters have 3 different snares/ccs and can move really fast.

Edit: Also the pet does about as much damage as someone not in boa gear.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    You've never played the 19 or 29 bracket then hunters can kite anything endlessly since so few classes have any sort of gap closer and hunters have 3 different snares/ccs and can move really fast.

Edit: Also the pet does about as much damage as someone not in boa gear.
    Level 19-29? I was talking about like ... 50-79. That's why I mentioned Death Knights, people don't do so many battlegrounds at level 10-49. I will bow to your superior wisdom here as I have not played level 20s battlegrounds for months, but yeah level 50+ Hunters are finely balanced ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Yea and classes like druids, per example, would be op cause they can actually heal while them rogue team cant.
    Actually they're getting a heal in Cata