Deleted

Guild bank literally dissapearing...

We have a small guild on Doomhammer for me, my girlfriend and my best friend, where we store all our materials from raiding etc, and professions. We had literally, thousands of gems (epic and rare) as well as thousands of eternals, enchanting materials and random stuff like flasks/buff food/potions.

We logged in this morning to our entire guildbank..dissapearing. We checked all the logs of the guild tabs, and the most recent activity was that of 9 hours ago, which was depositing. There's nothing of anyone withdrawing all the items, on any of the 5 tabs. It seems the items in our gbank have been deleted, and we don't know why.

Has this happened to anyone before, and can anyone give any idea as to what has happened?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    We have a small guild on Doomhammer for me, my girlfriend and my best friend, where we store all our materials from raiding etc, and professions. We had literally, thousands of gems (epic and rare) as well as thousands of eternals, enchanting materials and random stuff like flasks/buff food/potions.

We logged in this morning to our entire guildbank..dissapearing. We checked all the logs of the guild tabs, and the most recent activity was that of 9 hours ago, which was depositing. There's nothing of anyone withdrawing all the items, on any of the 5 tabs. It seems the items in our gbank have been deleted, and we don't know why.

Has this happened to anyone before, and can anyone give any idea as to what has happened?

Thanks again
    Best solution is contacting a GM if they don’t come back later this evening.

It was a inviseble hacker =o

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

That sounds like a threesome to me, not a guild for certain.
    Bigger than Life.

i had this happen before, it looked like the GB had been robbed but there was no withdrawals in the log. i spoke to a GM and even he said it was all still there and nothing was missing, i ended up inviting the GM to the guild and making him guild master so he could investigate it.

somehow, through switching guild master numerous times in small timeframe, we managed to screw the GB up, had to have my GM ticket escalated to more techinical people and it all got restored a couple of hours later.

it's definitely some kinda wierd bug, just report it to a GM

Deleted
    It happened my former guild. It is a bug and maybe you need to contact a GM about it. We did and he saw every item in the bank even though we didn´t. It was fixed either by something he did or that we swapped the GM rank to another player. Dont remember wich.

Leesa? is that realy you! =o?!

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo View Post
    That sounds like a threesome to me, not a guild for certain.
    This. A million times this.
    ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried the standard 'Delete your WTF, Chache and Interface folders'?
    This has happened to us once or twice, was down to an addon blocking the interface api for the guild bank. And yes it CAN happen (although unlikely) to multiple people at the same time.

Deleted
    Unlucky mate

Just an advice, don't stockpile stuff that will be worth very little in a few months.

So you actually had sex with your girlfriend behind your best friends back. NO WONDER!

ps. hope you get them back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Leesa? is that realy you! =o?!
    Yes mate.

And no, it's a guild for banking, we're all in another guild. Cheers for the constructive comments though

Deleted
    Have you changed the guild master or did the guild master leave the guild recently, this happened to our last guild and my current guild when the guild master was changed. The items were still there but they couldn't be seen. In both cases the GM said to leave it 24-48 hours and they should re-appear. If you haven't changed the guild master I'm not sure, but certainly the interface can be buggy and it's likely the items will still be there and a GM will be able to help out.

Deleted
    Yeah, we switched our guild leader, as we joined with our current mains in a friends guild as casual, but kept our alts in the other guild so we could still bank when needed.

Seems ridiculous that it happens. We rely on those gems for upgrades, as well as the enchanting materials for obvious reasons. Buying them is going to be ridiculous (hate running around in ungemmed/unenchanted gear) :/

Havent spoke to you in ages, gl on the bank situation. Its a bit crappy when that happens hope you get it sorted

P.s What char you on nowadays? =s

Deleted
    Ashren/Catyra/Karashka/Nihaelis

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fjols View Post
    Just an advice, don't stockpile stuff that will be worth very little in a few months.
    Money isn't really that difficult, and we were actually in the process of selling it all off

/reload ui

happens with my spells sometimes, they won't be on my bars so i reload ui and they reappear.

Deleted
    /rl is so much easier^^